November 18, 2017, 09:58:52 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone for a road trip to Florida?  (Read 1616 times)
Slappy
« on: July 14, 2012, 06:51:28 PM »

Just got an email for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoPOMcZx7xA
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 07:12:59 PM »

Well done trailer!

I always worry about the theme park haunts, though, due to sheer numbers. Didn't someone from the forum go last year and lambast it?

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 07:28:34 PM »

The problem with Universal H.H.H. is... "in my opinion" too many people.
A few of us at The Slaughter House have been in the past & "then" it had the same problem some of the "larger" haunts everywhere have.
The sets & costumes look amazing, but how "scary" or " good" is the show quality when there is a Conga line of 75 people walking through together. I had a VERY similar experience at a local haunt, where I was waiting for their hayride to pick us up for 45 minutes. While standing there I saw some teenagers completely  destroy some props while they were bord...I felt like saying something...but then I remembered I payed $5.00 to park, so I stayed quite and just waited for the hay ride.
Sorry, got side tracked...
Anyway, at U.H.H.H. the  sets,  costumes, themes, are amazing, most of  "us" here on the forum would have a good time there.
As far as a "haunted house experience" I don't think too many of us would think it's great.....
Just my 2 cents.
Slaughter

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Slappy
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »

I would probably agree Slaughter.  That's why I haven't made it to Scarowinds yet.  I just don't know how much I would enjoy dealing with that many people while trying to take in everything around me.  Too many distractions if you ask me.
Slappy
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »

And now I just got an email from Universal Studios Hollywood that states they're adding in elements from "The Walking Dead" to their Halloween Horror nights this year.  I'm trying to watch a video, but it's not loading...
Slappy
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:59:30 PM »

Got it to load, check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F62Ttlnmzfw&feature=youtu.be
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »

Now look who is having a conversation with them self....
Are you thinking of going Slappy?

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Slappy
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 08:08:19 AM »

Hey now!

I wish I could go, but time and money probably won't allow for that.  I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead, though, so it would be awesome to see how they interpret it into a haunted attraction.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: