November 21, 2017, 08:36:48 AM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Review Team 2012!!!  (Read 7255 times)
Slappy
« on: August 20, 2012, 05:07:35 PM »

Yes Frightseekers, it is that time of year again!  Time to get the warm clothes back out of the attic, time to start searching your favorite store for Autumn and Halloween merchandise.  Time for football.  And most importantly of all, time for HAUNT SEASON!  I know some of our favorite haunts have a lot of new goodies in store for us this season, so it's time to get ready!  Starting tomorrow, I will be emailing out applications to those interested in joining the NCHaunts Frightseekers Official Review Team.  There are of course some guidelines, as not just anyone can be a member of such an elite group.  Grin

So, if you are interested in possibly being a member of our Review Team this year, please send me a PM letting me know that you are interested. 

That's all there is to it, you ask?  Ha, you wish!  This year we need to liven things up a bit.  Last year's review team left me a little disappointed (with a few exceptions).  So this year you need to impress me!  Just because you were on the team last year doesn't mean you'll make the team this year.  But nor does it mean you're automatically disqualified from the team.

So what can you do to impress me?  Have about a video along with your application?  Or a story of your favorite or most memorable Halloween or haunted house?  Or how about an origami jack-o-lantern?  Anything goes, (within reason, of course), so use your imagination!!!

GOOD LUCK!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:32:29 PM »

Woooooooooo.  I'm a bit worried, however, you might get some applications with pictures of bacon being used in lewd fashions......

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Slappy
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 11:55:04 AM »

Sorry I forgot to put this.  I will need everyone's email addresses if you want an application.  So when you PM me, please make sure you include your email address.  Thanks!
Slappy
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »

Seems my previous post was unnecessary.  Everyone that PMed included their email address.  I sent a mass email to everyone that contacted me thus far about the review team.  If I missed anyone, or you did not receive your application, please let me know ASAP.
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 02:54:18 PM »

And if you feel it's necessary to paint your butt like a pumpkin and photograph that...... well, let's not do that..............  Grin  It's always great to see how creative and excited the reviewers on here can be, makes for a fun season too!

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 08:53:31 PM »

And if you feel it's necessary to paint your butt like a pumpkin and photograph that...... well, let's not do that..............  Grin 

.................I'm going to need a Plan B.

Slappy
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 03:42:44 PM »

Okay, so everyone who contacted me should have received their application by now.  I sent Badger's this morning, and am waiting for krb187's email address.  If I missed anyone, or if anyone else is interested, please let me know ASAP, as there's not much time left!
Slappy
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 11:29:48 AM »

Well Frightseekers, all applications have been emailed.  There is a total of 15 applications out right now, but we have only 10 spots on the review team.  So like I said before, you've got to impress me because 1/3 of you will not be making the team this season.  Show me what you've got Frightseekers!!!
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »

Thanks to those who have already sent in their application!!  Slappy and I are having a blast reading them, and looking at your inventive entries for this season  Cheesy  If you haven't already applied, feel free to do so!

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 06:40:20 PM »

If I make a video to go along with my application, will it be made public on the boards?

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Slappy
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 07:55:04 PM »

Absolutely not.  Nothing that is submitted with your application will go beyond me, honey and Admin (unless you want us to?).
Slappy
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 11:35:12 AM »

Okay everyone, only 3 days left until your application has to be postmarked.  No applications will be accepted that have not been sent by the 9th!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 06:17:24 PM »

In the mail tomorrow.  Promise Smiley

Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 10:18:31 PM »

Dropped mine in the mail today at some random box in High Point.  I certainly hope you get it by the deadline...

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »

Wish I could review this year Sad gonna be too busy making people cry at Midway Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: