November 21, 2017, 01:24:14 AM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Review Team 2012!!!  (Read 7253 times)
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2012, 09:51:25 PM »

good.  i expect no holes barred, all cards on the table, throw the rule book out the door, let's get on it - kind of experience.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2012, 11:00:09 PM »

Just make sure to let me know when your coming beforehand, and tell me who to be looking out for etc. If I still don't recognize you tell me in the line(you'll know who I am). Then as long as you agree to not hold us acountable for anything that happens, sue, press charges etc. you will get no holds barred Smiley

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2012, 03:48:46 PM »

When they know your there it is big trouble and no escaping lol

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Slappy
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2012, 07:34:28 AM »

Review Team, I should have the ID cards tonight.  I will have them with me at work tomorrow if any of you would like to pick them up, or you can pick them up from a certain cured pork product at Hacker House Friday or Saturday night.  Otherwise, I can mail them to you, but I'm not sure when you'll get them.  Let me know, and if you need to know where I work, PM me please.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2012, 07:41:17 AM »

Bethyboo and I can pick them up friday night at hh.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 09:51:31 AM »

Will plan on picking up at HH Friday. 

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 06:37:42 PM »

I'll get it Sat night at HH...but somehow gotta get into WOT Friday night...Will Call?

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Slappy
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2012, 08:35:13 AM »

nctrembley, I contacted the owner of WoT, asking him to put you on the Will Call list.  I haven't heard back yet, but if you have any problems, just tell him Slappy sent you, and I'll deal with him later.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: