November 20, 2017, 04:09:58 PM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I would like to wish everyone a very successful Haunting Season a bit early.  (Read 572 times)
Badger
Completely Haunted

« on: August 30, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »

I will be holding my first of many Boo Camp actor training workshops beginning this weekend starting at a Horror Fields in Sawmills, NC followed by a 2-day stint for Tony at Spookywoods next week, and then a trip out to Missouri next weekend for a haunt I am not familiar with, but looks pretty cool.  Therefore, I will not be on the forums much over the next few weeks as I will be traveling throughout several states and a LOT more local haunts than in years past. (several on this very board)

Because of this, I want to wish each and every haunt owner and actor out there a GREAT season and I will be on to post the newest Big Scary Show podcast when I have time to get online.  I hope we get a chance to meet at a local spook house and have a frighteningly good time; muahahahaaaaa...

BTW: I did get a cancellation this week and have the last weekend in September open.  If any haunt wants Boo Camp to come to them and work with your actors, please drop me a line via my website. www.rabidbadger.biz

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: