November 22, 2017, 12:35:56 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Officially Kicking off 2012 Season - Shopping, Movies, and More  (Read 670 times)
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« on: September 02, 2012, 07:12:18 PM »

Heellloooo fellow FrightSeekers!  September is the gateway to October and my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E holiday...Christmas...HA!...ya'll know what it is:  Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, I just can't say it enough.  I bleed orange and green and rust!

My family officially kicked off the greatest season ever - this very weekend.  We spent green at a Spirit Halloween store on:  the pink Zombie girl (she is awesome in my book), another hanging head (can't get enough of these freaks), RZ MM mask (to go along with the Original version we already have), brand new fog machine (for an amazing show we are planning for Oct 1st...until), and one of those baby Zombies (we added Reagan to our collection).  We picked up a few more odds and ends & it was soooooo muuccchhhh fun shopping for this stuff.  And yes, we had a 20% coupon for every item today, gotta save where you can, right?

Tonight, after the living zombies go down, we are sealing the deal by watching Paranormal Activity 3.  I have no idea what to expect, I know it's been around a while, but have honestly forgotten the vibe of this one.  I never did see #1, seen #2 at the movies & loved it, so here we go again.  And it's storming here to, oh my my my, this could be interesting...hopefully not a total flop.  Gotta love a last minute stop at RedBox.

Sooooooo, let the bloody details spill, do tell what ya'll are up to - planning - wishing for - "haunting" down this season.  Let's chat awhile...

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »

You should have saved yourself some time and watched #1 instead of #3.  That latest one is my least favorite by far.  But it sounds like you're going to have some impressive decorations this year.  You better post up some pics!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »

So true, #3 is basically a letdown.  Now on the hunt for #1, might as well, since we've never seen it.  Amazon.com here I come! 

Regarding the decorations:  yes, sweet this year, we are creating a wreck in our front yard.  Complete with an upside-down vehicle, and full power.  It has been a year long project, literally.  With the final touches purchased today.  Will most definitely post pics when the masterpiece is debuted.  The only thing left to do now is build a "Happy Halloween" sign, so that bypassers don't actually call the law...but someone will anyway...we are already prepared for it.  Yes, it is going to be that realistic.  I can't wait!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: