November 21, 2017, 06:54:50 AM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Author Topic: Hacker House 2012  (Read 25486 times)
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »

Slappy, if we didn't accept the offer then you wouldn't be resinding it. The offer just doesn't exist.

The offer was given 2 years ago, if I remember correctly.  You accepted then.  You said you wanted to be truly scared.  And again, if I remember correctly, you cried half the way home.  So since the offer was agreed to previously, then it would need to be rescinded.  But since that's not a possibility, well, you know!   Grin

I am just trying to think happy thoughts.
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »

You sure about that?

I wouldn't expect anything less!  I live with a very morbid-minded person, I'm a little jaded.  Hoping to rekindle the feeling of true adrenaline pumping fear this season.

Did I just get myself in tooooooo deep?  LOL.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »

We're going to be closed tonight to the public, but not to Frightseekers.
We'll be open 9pm-10pm tonight, just for our special fiends....
-Prof

(we're waiting for you, D---)
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »

I realize NO ONE here can control the weather....but we'll be in touch before leaving tomorrow night.... think the same  "rules"  will apply if it's nasty out?
Slaughter.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2012, 11:19:04 PM »

SURVIVED!   
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2012, 12:29:33 AM »

SURVIVED!   

Yes you did!  However, the look on your face right after was   ...   p-r-i-c-e-l-e-s-s! 
One word:  Petrified.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Squealy_Keileigh

« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2012, 08:35:39 AM »

SURVIVED!   

I heard that you had an interesting night last night Diana!! Also you voice sounds lovely today!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2012, 08:42:31 AM »

Interesting........That't one way to discribe it!    Obviously I lost my bet to Packbacker Sad
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2012, 08:43:32 AM »

Interesting........That't one way to discribe it!    Obviously I lost my bet to Packbacker Sad

Yes... yes you did...
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2012, 09:51:59 AM »

Before you even left the parking lot!  BUTTONS!!!!!

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2012, 10:58:38 AM »

That's not funny Bacon!   Thanks to packbacker everyone at work is calling me Buttons now!  I'd kill him if I didn't need him to protect me at the next haunt!  I should have made that bet for tonight..... my voice is gone so I can't scream!!!!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2012, 11:03:24 AM »

Ok I was there last night but don't understand the button reference. I must have missed it in my terror.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2012, 11:39:39 AM »

Peeing_Diana...oooops!  I mean, screaming_diana has buttons on her side that when you push, she screams!!!!  It's like this...

Buttons!!  Boop!  Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

Boop!   AAaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Hahahahaha!   Grin

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2012, 11:57:11 AM »

Bacon now that's just mean! 
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2012, 10:46:43 PM »

Went back tonight and happy to say that paying customers get the same scares and "love" as official visitors do. 

Two quotes from this evening:

"Let's just go to the strip club instead of Hacker House.  It's less scary."  (And Im guessing this is NOT true)

"I fell in the water."  Running and screaming out of the maze somehow someone missed the bridge and ended up knee deep in the "pond". 

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Jump to: