November 20, 2017, 02:14:46 PM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: Hacker House 2012  (Read 25437 times)
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012, 07:34:14 AM »

We just need to remember we are brave on the real investigations so we can do this. We can do this. We can do this. Hmmm I may be babbling. Lol

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2012, 08:31:27 AM »

Not sure how I got into trouble here.  I posted *my* schedule elsewhere.  Someone else said that she was going with me on all of those.  I didn't post about a bet where someone (name withheld) said she wasn't going to scream at all during her first haunt visit this year.....  Easy money as I expect Bacon to take care of things before we even get into the house.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 08:52:49 AM »

lol... get ready to collect that money Packer....

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012, 09:29:26 AM »

oh it's on.........I'm keeping my $5 packbacker!!!!! 
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012, 11:08:21 AM »

Uh-o...I think it just got real. Girl I can't wait to see your review...or your funeral announcement. If tried to stiffle a scream I might bust!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »

I'm not sure how to respond to that!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »

It is better not to respond we have learned it just makes things worse for us lol.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »

what are you guys talking about....
We are all just slightly "different" actors in costumes & mask....right..., I mean ANY  mentally stable person would want / LOVE  to sit in the dark, hours on end,  under all types of weather conditions, sometimes alone all to our selves....just to feel that "special tingle" we get as our victims.....I mean patrons approach us. They approach us  in the dark,in our environments,  the environments we control, we make the rules, WE DECIDE WHO GOES & STAYS!...what was I saying??? oh yea... we all are just regular people....can't wait to meet you.....Diana....,

oh, Diana........,

Diana.

bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »

I don't know what to say. 
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2012, 05:42:20 PM »

Diana,
by the way, how did you like the "tail gating" this weekend....? Not my personal idea of fun... too many people around.... I like it a little less crowded & darker...
but looked like you were having fun...

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2012, 06:26:54 PM »

How in the world do you know about me tailgating???  Were you there?  You are really starting to freak me out!  Who are you?  What have i gotten myself into?  You guys are going to kill me!!!  Please I am begging you don't torture me.  I can't handle it.  I will go ahead and admit I am scared......scared to death!  I'm scared of it all.  clowns, monsters, bugs, loud noises, chainsaws, darkness, hell I'm even scared of the daylight sometime.  I'm scared of pretty much anything that moves toward me, looks at me, or even gets close to me.  Ok so now I have admitted that I am petrified of all of this will you please pick on someone else?  Someone who tries to act brave, that should be your target.  Prove to those people that they really are afraid.  Not me I'm admitting to you I am scared so don't make it worse!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!  Just thinking about this makes me want to cry......you wouldn't want to make someone cry would you?
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2012, 06:35:01 PM »

Slaughter I have no idea who you are but I have just been informed you will not be at the Hacker House when I go so I feel a lot better!!!    Smiley
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »

I'm only 1 being,.... Hacker House isn't even my home,
however there are A LOT of similarities between there and within my dwelling , and  I'm sure I would "fit in" there....feel as though I would be accepted....., but I can't speak for all those who ARE THERE...
Waiting....
I'll leave you alone...for now,
let some of the others "have a taste"...
I simply wanted to prove a point,    the point was we will know, we have our ways to find out.

So sleep easy,
I'll stay true to my word...
I'll say no more until it's   "my turn" ,
you have weeks before you have to worry about that...
see you soon.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 06:42:19 PM by slaughter » Logged

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2012, 06:41:26 PM »

Ok that didn't help.  Where are you?
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2012, 06:58:00 PM »

screamin D...it is so refreshing to have someone new on the forum to "roast".  you are going to have so much fun this season, may require therapy come November, but October will be a blast either way.  roll with it girl, use those lungs well over the next few weeks.  i personally cannot w-a-i-t until someone scares me nearly to death, the excitement building up to it is just too much to bear sometimes.  i want a behind the scenes tour of HH!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Print
Jump to: