November 23, 2017, 09:13:36 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: Hacker House 2012  (Read 25705 times)
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2012, 06:56:21 PM »

Question: How many people can go through the Hacker House at one time?   
Roadkill
Haunted

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2012, 08:31:22 PM »

How in the world do you know about me tailgating???  Were you there?  You are really starting to freak me out!  Who are you?  What have i gotten myself into?  You guys are going to kill me!!!  Please I am begging you don't torture me.  I can't handle it.  I will go ahead and admit I am scared......scared to death!  I'm scared of it all.  clowns, monsters, bugs, loud noises, chainsaws, darkness, hell I'm even scared of the daylight sometime.  I'm scared of pretty much anything that moves toward me, looks at me, or even gets close to me.  Ok so now I have admitted that I am petrified of all of this will you please pick on someone else?  Someone who tries to act brave, that should be your target.  Prove to those people that they really are afraid.  Not me I'm admitting to you I am scared so don't make it worse!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!  Just thinking about this makes me want to cry......you wouldn't want to make someone cry would you?
Hello Diana,
Thank you for sharing your fears with me...Thats what I thrive on...cant WAIT to meet you........
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2012, 08:38:37 PM »

Oh my Roadkill!  I don't think I've been warned about you!  I'm making all kinds of new "Friends" on here!!!!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2012, 11:13:48 PM »

Haha, thats one way to look at it. Keep up the optimism!

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2012, 11:14:12 AM »

One.     Just. You.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »

One.     Just. You.
Prof. Hacker I can't do that.  I want as many people as possible to go through with me!!!!   Packbacker promised not to leave me and I trust him......kinda!   
I can't wait to meet you Prof. Hacker!  I might just come back and see you again on Saturday  Smiley
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2012, 07:12:49 AM »

I might just come back and see you again on Saturday  Smiley

...or you may still be here on Saturday. 
Either way, we will enjoy your screams.
(It's ok though, we usually let visitors go on Tuesdays, usually.)

-Prof.
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2012, 07:28:56 AM »

Prof. Hacker I can't do that.  I want as many people as possible to go through with me!!!!   Packbacker promised not to leave me and I trust him......kinda!   
I can't wait to meet you Prof. Hacker!  I might just come back and see you again on Saturday  Smiley

Hahahahaha, like you have a choice!!!  Just a word of warning, there are 3 of us working the front, 2 of us are on this forum and are "attached".  If we decide you go through alone...you go through alone!   Grin

It's been a while since Bacon had a pet!!!!

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2012, 07:39:28 AM »

Trust me they are telling the truth!

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2012, 08:27:51 AM »

[/quote]

Hahahahaha, like you have a choice!!!  Just a word of warning, there are 3 of us working the front, 2 of us are on this forum and are "attached".  If we decide you go through alone...you go through alone!   Grin

It's been a while since Bacon had a pet!!!!
[/quote] Oh crap!  What have I gotten myself into?  I really can't go through Hacker House by myself!  I'm begging you not to make me....I wont do it!!!!  I guess all I can hope for is that you want notice me and that Sissyhaunt and Bethyboo will be there and you will focus on them!  Sorry girls but I would rather ya'll be tortured than me!   I better start praying NOW!!!! 
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2012, 08:38:00 AM »

Oh, so not good. Here we have been trying to help u and be nice and you give us up. Not smart we @ay just have to help the monsters this year. Guess that is what we get for trying to help.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2012, 08:42:15 AM »

Screaming Diana I am afraid you have the biggest target on your back .................and it keeps growing and growing. I do wish you the best of luck though.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2012, 08:45:18 AM »

Sissyhaunt you guys are familiar with these monsters and I think you can handle them!!!  I think they are going to make me cry!  I do hope I get to meet you  and Bethyboo Friday night!  What time are ya'll going?  
And I'm sorry I don't really want you to get tortured.  I'm just starting to get real nervous about Hacker House!  Sad
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2012, 08:49:02 AM »

I can completely understand your nervousness and fear of the unknown. Hope you have a "fun" experience and we would like to meet you as well Friday night.
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »

Saturday Night..... Hacker House..... it's ON!
Slaughter.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Print
Jump to: