November 22, 2017, 06:55:37 PM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: Hacker House 2012  (Read 25586 times)
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »

I'm rolling up at HH Saturday night!  And I want full service, bring it on, let the nightmares come to life.  I challenge this Haunt to make me pray for the sun to shine again!  Oh yeah...

You sure about that?  You might want to check with Sissyhaunt and Bethyboo before you claim that you want FULL SERVICE.

And screaming_diana...  There is no other word for you right now other than        S C R E W E D.  But it's okay, I happen to have a picture of you that I can hand out to all my friends.

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2012, 08:59:21 AM »

As I recall we didn't ask #or full service. In fact I think there was a lot of begging for no service may have been tears too:

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2012, 09:07:53 AM »

We are not requesting FULL SERVICE, please give that to those who request it. FULL SERVICE IS BAD, BAD, BAD.
Slappy
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2012, 10:00:26 AM »

Sissy and Bethy, I'm pretty sure you get full service at HH whether you ask for it or not.
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2012, 10:41:29 AM »

Can you put in a request for us to not get FULL SERVICE? I figure I would throw that out there for consideration.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2012, 10:43:08 AM »

Sh##

Slappy
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2012, 11:51:21 AM »

I'm fairly certain there is no rescinding full service after it's been offered.
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2012, 11:54:03 AM »

Are you guys going to be open if it rains? Sucks that it might rain on opening night espescially since Diana is looking so forward to coming!

For Dianna,  we'll be waiti... um....  'open'....
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2012, 11:59:14 AM »

Thank you, Prof.

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2012, 12:02:25 PM »

Slappy, if we didn't accept the offer then you wouldn't be resinding it. The offer just doesn't exist.

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »

Bacon Zombie I am in shock.  I don't know how to respond to that!  Packbacker keeps telling me it's not going to be that bad.....all I can do is hope he's right!   
Just so you know you've already made me cry twice just thinking about you and I've never even met you!  You should feel bad!  I'm really scared. 
Will you PLEASE let me come tonight and not torture me?  If you will I promise I will come back later this season and you can try to scare the crap out of me.......I need a break tonight!  It's my first haunt!!!!   PLEASE!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2012, 12:41:53 PM »

and  Bacon Zombie please don't hand out my picture!!!!   OMG I would die!  That's my only hope......just to not be noticed!!!!!
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2012, 01:41:11 PM »

See Diana, I could promise you that I won't torture you, but then people wouldn't be getting their money's worth.  You want a true haunted house experience, and that's EXACTLY what we're going to give you!  I'm the nice guy, just remember that...

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
Slappy
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »

Slappy, if we didn't accept the offer then you wouldn't be resinding it. The offer just doesn't exist.

The offer was given 2 years ago, if I remember correctly.  You accepted then.  You said you wanted to be truly scared.  And again, if I remember correctly, you cried half the way home.  So since the offer was agreed to previously, then it would need to be rescinded.  But since that's not a possibility, well, you know!   Grin
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2012, 02:08:05 PM »

I am pretty sure I never asked that!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Print
Jump to: