November 25, 2017, 04:46:09 AM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print
Author Topic: Hacker House 2012  (Read 25748 times)
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2012, 10:56:08 PM »

Went back tonight and happy to say that paying customers get the same scares and "love" as official visitors do. 

Two quotes from this evening:

"Let's just go to the strip club instead of Hacker House.  It's less scary."  (And Im guessing this is NOT true)

"I fell in the water."  Running and screaming out of the maze somehow someone missed the bridge and ended up knee deep in the "pond". 
I wonder who that could be?Huh?
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2012, 09:59:44 AM »

Hey!  I went back last night to, just couldn't stay away.  I'm thinking Stockholm Syndrome...
And yes, even the 3rd time through, these characters still found there way "in my head".
I'm a little paranoid even today.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2012, 10:21:56 AM »

Hacker House,
THANK YOU!  From the entire Slaughter House staff, your haunt is our favorite to visit every year, great sets, actors, & atmosphere.
We had an AWESOME time.
 A GREAT way to get all our guys motivated & geared up for the season. Hope you guys have a great season.
Thanks again for taking care of all of us last night.
Slaughter.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2012, 11:41:17 AM »

Thanks to everyone at the Hacker House for Midway's awsome time as well! We all had a great time and I can say personaly it was the best way to start out the haunt season, always such a fun time at HH.

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2012, 07:03:35 PM »

There was a part I left off my review that I wanted to share. 

We were fortunate enough to attend the FnF Friday opening  ***AND*** go through a second time.  That second time through at one point on the trail we rounded a corner and there were the two "graveyard crawling girls" holding hands, back-lit, with fog billowing behind them.  I literally said out loud: "Damn that's cool!".  Almost on cue they separated hands, got down, and slither-ran towards us.  I can't even remember what part of the trail it was--- they had come to get us a 2nd time as it was not in the cemetery. 

Absolutely breath-taking moment.  The kind of moment I have at haunts once every 5 years if I'm lucky. 

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2012, 08:30:07 PM »

Bethyboo and I got to experience that with you and some other frightseekers. I know it stopped us dead in our tracks. It reminded us of the twins in Stephen Kings `The Shining´, only much creepier. It couldn't have been any better!

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2012, 08:34:47 PM »

Absolutely on The Shining.  Just freakin' awesome.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2012, 10:45:12 AM »

We are definitely having a good time this year, and everyone at the house loves reading the reviews!  We have them posted inside the back doors, and everyone reads them while getting clothed/bloodied/touching up their beautiful faces.  Thanks for your words, and keep them coming!!!

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2012, 11:00:42 AM »

Thanks to everyone who has been to Hacker House so far this season!
We're having a great time playing with everyone.  Lots and lots of screams, and a few folks who can't seem to make it past the door (or doorknob, as it were).  We have a great cast of very creative people who really care about the scare, and come up with new ways every season to make a visit unique and personal.

Heads off to the best cast of creatures and guests anywhere!

-Prof.
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »

That's a tricky tricky doorknob, Professor.   Wink   Who knew?

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2012, 08:05:05 PM »

We are definitely having a good time this year, and everyone at the house loves reading the reviews!  We have them posted inside the back doors, and everyone reads them while getting clothed/bloodied/touching up their beautiful faces.  Thanks for your words, and keep them coming!!!

VERY COOL THING TO DO!!!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2012, 08:06:59 PM »

Already, you've had people who can't make it past the doorknob?  Insanity.  Best thing for them really...doorknob seems to be the easy part...lol  Shocked

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »

That darn doorknob transports you into your nightmares! It is the point where your stomache drps to your toes and you wish you could run and hide, but knowing there is no getting away and all you can do scream. Ahhhhhh

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2012, 08:42:30 PM »

But Sissy, all you have to do is grab the doorknob.  I promise, it won't shock you........  Wink

And yes, people have LEFT rather than open the door!  Huh

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2012, 09:10:23 PM »

I have to admit I refused to open the door.  I just couldn't do it.  I've walked through that door 3 times this year and NEVER did I touch that doorknob.  I hope to go back to Hacker House later this season but I still don't think I can open that door!!!!   Good thing I have brave people in my group that can Smiley 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:13:22 PM by screaming_diana » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print
Jump to: