November 24, 2017, 11:36:40 AM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rumor tonight  (Read 1194 times)
13moons
Haunted

« on: October 20, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »

Hauntedgenre can't wait to meet The Clown tonight. Shocked

She's got lots of glitter on, too.  Does that mean something to you?

Love you all!
xoxoxox

I tried to think of a logical solution that could explain what I had just seen a solution that excluded the assumption that I was insane.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.59
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 12:44:06 AM »

Yeah unfortunately I was at the back of the line when you guys came through, which is probably a good thing for you two. I was going to show you how an NC haunt is ran since it seems you guys forgot. You can make a 2nd trip if you're feeling up to it, and I guarentee that and me and my switchblade won't miss you again. But you can ask Rubies all about that  Smiley

13moons
Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 05:55:48 PM »

Hauntedgenre is only One now, the original reviewer.  I'm posting as 13moons now because the other half of hauntedgenre disagreed with the rules and so the shared handle was banned and so was she, and in her upset, she deleted many reviews here.

Needless to say, we are no longer associated in any way but I remain strong as 13moons: dedicated to you and everyone else on this industry.

What did you mean by "I was gonna show you how an NC haunt is ran since it seems like you forgot"?

I went last night with a friend who is not a Frightseeker and I got a little blade action...was that you?

If I missed something, I need to come back and find out!!!'

I tried to think of a logical solution that could explain what I had just seen a solution that excluded the assumption that I was insane.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.59
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 11:50:09 PM »

I read a hauntedgenre review that said us NC trails needed to go to Atl. to see how a real haunts ran, thats where that came from haha. And know that wasnt me, you didnt get to meet me cause I was entertaining other people. I'm Ruckus, the one Nipples was yelling for.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: