November 22, 2017, 10:52:19 PM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: 2012 Planning  (Read 6704 times)
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »

This is the fun part of the season.  My schedule:

Tonight: Mountain of Terror (barring no transportation complications)
Friday: Castle of Horrors and Nightmare on Scales Street
Saturday: Slaughterhouse Horror
Sunday: Midway (AGAIN!!)
Halloween: Hacker House (AGAIN!!)
Next Fri or Sat: WOT (AGAIN!!)...I'm intrigued by this terror in the dark thing they're doing.

K2
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 11:54:09 AM »

Stalking us k2?  If you happen to see a NC Haunts sweatshirt come say hello- will be at MOT tonight and COH/NOSS on Friday...

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 12:11:44 PM »

Stalking us k2?  If you happen to see a NC Haunts sweatshirt come say hello- will be at MOT tonight and COH/NOSS on Friday...

Hadn't planned on it, but tell me the time and I might come meet up with you all.  I'll be going it alone, so it'd be cool to go with like-minded people rather than random idiots.

K2
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 03:53:28 PM »

We'll be going to spookywoods on sat and might be hitting trotterville as well. 
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2012, 04:21:30 PM »

This is the fun part of the season.  My schedule:

Tonight: Mountain of Terror (barring no transportation complications)
Friday: Castle of Horrors and Nightmare on Scales Street
Saturday: Slaughterhouse Horror
Sunday: Midway (AGAIN!!)
Halloween: Hacker House (AGAIN!!)
Next Fri or Sat: WOT (AGAIN!!)...I'm intrigued by this terror in the dark thing they're doing.

Glad that your planning on making the trip down to see us Sat. Hope the weather is good & you enjoy the show, AFTER you go through the trail & Murder ride, tell   " Sheriff Bill"   that you want to see me. I love meeting you guys from the forum.
Slaughter

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »

I would like to go back to Hacker House and Midway Wicked Woods if I have a chance Smiley

...but would you go through either one of them blindfolded...

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2012, 10:15:13 PM »

I would like to go back to Hacker House and Midway Wicked Woods if I have a chance Smiley

Hmmmmm.  I pretty much do go through them blindfolded!  I close my eyes and cover my ears.   It's the only defense I have against these monsters, clowns, crazy people in blue suits, and all the other creatures roaming around at these haunts!  What I would NEVER do is go through by myself!  Absolutely NO way!!!!!!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »

Thats what you think diana.

Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2012, 07:14:33 AM »

This can be arranged....
;-)

-Prof.
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2012, 07:41:45 AM »

Personally, I want to go through with the lights....ON. lol

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 09:05:13 AM »

Hmmmmm.  I pretty much do go through them blindfolded!  I close my eyes and cover my ears.   It's the only defense I have against these monsters, clowns, crazy people in blue suits, and all the other creatures roaming around at these haunts!  What I would NEVER do is go through by myself!  Absolutely NO way!!!!!!

Whoever would you be referring to?!  I hope you come see me again before the season ends.  We can arrange for special tour for you...

Same goes to you, Cousin Levi!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:05:59 AM by Slappy » Logged

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 09:41:41 AM »

Maybe I should come for a visit to hacker house on halloween.  Of course, it may be even more scary on halloween, so I don't know if that is such a great idea.
Slappy
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2012, 10:01:42 AM »

Oh, Halloween is a very special night at Hacker House...
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »

Hmmmmm.  I pretty much do go through them blindfolded!  I close my eyes and cover my ears.   It's the only defense I have against these monsters, clowns, crazy people in blue suits, and all the other creatures roaming around at these haunts!  What I would NEVER do is go through by myself!  Absolutely NO way!!!!!!

Whoever would you be referring to?!  I hope you come see me again before the season ends.  We can arrange for special tour for you...

Same goes to you, Cousin Levi!
Slappy I will see you Halloween night!!!!  Wink    You're going to be impressed with how much better I am doing after attending all these haunts this season!  I'm almost a pro now!!!!!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2012, 08:11:54 PM »

Going to Hacker House tonight!

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: