November 19, 2017, 07:10:35 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: 2012 Planning  (Read 6660 times)
Slappy
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2012, 08:10:51 AM »

Diana, you make think you're a pro now, but believe me when I say that Halloween brings out the worst in the monsters at Hacker House.  I would definitely suggest you be the fine group to go through that night, if you can wait that long.  A nice, all-Frightseekers group to close out Halloween night would make the Hackers very, VERY happy...
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2012, 12:40:14 PM »

Diana, you make think you're a pro now, but believe me when I say that Halloween brings out the worst in the monsters at Hacker House.  I would definitely suggest you be the fine group to go through that night, if you can wait that long.  A nice, all-Frightseekers group to close out Halloween night would make the Hackers very, VERY happy...
Well Slappy on a "normal" night at a "normal" haunt I am doing much better.  Hacker house may be a different story! I know I am going to regret saying this but tell me what time to be there and that's when I'll show up!
Just be nice Smiley
Slappy
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2012, 01:06:08 PM »

Wow, you are getting brave... or stupid?

Anyhow, I'd say get there around 10:45, the ticket booth closes at 11:00.  That way, we can make sure you'll be the last group through, and that you'll get the full VIP treatment.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: