November 18, 2017, 10:06:35 PM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The McKittrick Hotel - Punchdrunk Theater Company's, "Sleep No More"  (Read 12036 times)
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 12:00:11 AM »

See.. The sad thing is.. I believe in the McBeth Curse.. in fact i have seen it happen.. so I would love to be apart of this. I love it!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 05:35:38 PM »

It's been extended through Jan 21. Also, if anyone is interested in a glimpse of it....Tonight the show Gossip Girl will be featuring it, interwoven into their story line. I have been waiting weeks to see this! It's on the CW at 8 PM.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 10:30:20 AM »

Ahhhhhh!!! This sounds so cool! I have always wanted to put something like this together, but I don't have the money! Sad

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 01:07:11 PM »

http://scorchedthesnake.tumblr.com/

This tumblr has all the up to date info, gossip, reviews about Sleep No More. I read daily, sometimes more than daily, lol.
Sleep No More is still going on by the way. So far as I know, going til Sept 5, 2012, and it will most likely be extended further.

Fortune Favors the Bold
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 11:32:52 PM »

http://scarehousepodcast.com/
Podcast about Sleep No More - very informative - interviews with SNM bloggers (people who have been many times) and an actress in SNM

Fortune Favors the Bold
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 07:13:53 AM »

They keep extending Sleep No More ( I WANT TO GO BACK SO BAD) They are booking through November 10th.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: