November 17, 2017, 09:50:17 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: 2012 season!  (Read 5594 times)
krb187
Completely Haunted

« on: September 27, 2012, 05:38:36 PM »

In just over a week Midway Wicked Woods will be opening it's doors for the 2012 season! We've have new nightmares in store, and one set that I myself REFUSE to go into by myself (and I designed it!) Can't wait to see all of you guys come out. Also make sure to let me know beforehand, because last year as some members have posted on the forums we "no rules" on 2 groups I think, it was an out of the blue decision that was made the night that we did. So this year, so noone gets left out, we will be offering this experience to all Frightseekers on any night that they come through, though the slower the night the better as we can spend more time torturing..I mean entertaining you. The rule for this are you must enter into a verbal agreement that you hold Midway with no liability if something happens to you Grin and everyone in your group must agree. Well thats pretty much it, can't wait to see all of you!

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 06:19:39 PM »

We've have new nightmares in store, and one set that I myself REFUSE to go into by myself (and I designed it!) 

Oh Dear God...you have to be joking...I cannot imagine.  And I bet you won't tell us what it is either!  If it's a bathroom scene, I might act a fool, those scare me worse than even a clown.  I am coming Saturday 10/27.  Not anywhere near being a slow night, but I will try to come early and enjoy the line crowd, sometimes that is one of my favorite parts of a Haunt.  My nerves are already torn up, probably because a reputable member of this forum told me not to miss MWW this year.  I have all month to feel the hype.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:09:06 PM »

Don't worry I'll give you plenty to enjoy in the line Grin And the only hint that I'll give is that it is a bedroom scene.

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »

Great something else to worry about!  Thanks krb187 !   
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 06:51:48 AM »

Im really stoked to see what y'all have in store for us this year.  We'll be there in about 12 hours....

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »

Can't wait!

k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 04:19:24 PM »

We're coming by tonight too!  So excited!

K2
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 06:15:03 AM »

Sigh.  So obviously didn't make it to MWW tonight.  Scheduling snafu.....but THIS week I promise!

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 07:10:46 AM »

Sigh.  So obviously didn't make it to MWW tonight.  Scheduling snafu.....but THIS week I promise!

Scheduling snafu or fate, maybe a little divine intervention...muhahahahahaa

Fortune Favors the Bold
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 09:42:55 AM »

Only Diana is happy that we missed out......she will not be so lucky this week.

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »

no she will not be... have fun k2?

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 12:48:39 PM »

no she will not be... have fun k2?
KRB187 you cannot punish me for us not making it by to see you Friday night.   Yes it was my idea to change our plans but I really did have every intention on coming to see you later Friday night.  We just got held up at another haunt.  Please be nice on Thursday......Please!!!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 01:33:01 PM »

Diana, I was looking forward to your visit and you let me down. Now I have an entire week of anger to take out on you, should be fun!
Also I just wan't to let people on the forum know, if you dont tell us that you're Frightseekers, we won't know. I know k2 came through the other night and I had no idea who she was, and apparently someone else told someone at the top that they were a FS and wanted special treatment but didn't tell the clown working the door. If you want to be treated like a FS we have to know that you are one, so please anyone on here coming to Midway let me know the day of, before 5 oclock. And then again when you get there, to make sure, tell the guy working the door and he will tell me. Then I will assure that you get  very intense one-of-a-kind experience.

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 07:50:47 PM »

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!  I cannot wait to get to your location.  But at the same time, I'm honestly worried.  See it will just be me +1, and my +1 will not protect me whatsoever, I'm all alone b/c he says I ask for it...and I do...but I'm a girl and we like to have something to hold onto and hide behind...my +1 won't have it.  I'll be shoved into the pits of hell - with the clowns - i might die.  My +1 says don't bite off more than you can chew.  I'm going to find a +2 to come with, so I can have a partner to squeeze.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 08:01:47 PM »

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!  I cannot wait to get to your location.  But at the same time, I'm honestly worried.  See it will just be me +1, and my +1 will not protect me whatsoever, I'm all alone b/c he says I ask for it...and I do...but I'm a girl and we like to have something to hold onto and hide behind...my +1 won't have it.  I'll be shoved into the pits of hell - with the clowns - i might die.  My +1 says don't bite off more than you can chew.  I'm going to find a +2 to come with, so I can have a partner to squeeze.
I am worried too!  Very worried but i am going through with a group of at least 6.  No way I would go through with just one other person.  I did that last year and it's a miracle I'm still here to write this post!  It was horrible!!!  I've been told once you get past the killer clowns in the beginning the rest wont be so bad.  I'm not sure I believe that but it's about all I can hope for at this point! 
Oh and KRB  I don't want no rules!!!!  I have a feeling you don't care what I want but it's worth a try to ask! 
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: