November 21, 2017, 01:24:28 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: 2012 season!  (Read 5637 times)
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2012, 08:46:37 AM »

Oh, I definitely plan to be there!

K2
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2012, 12:05:41 PM »

I think we should get a hint of what you have in store?
Nice try Wink

bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »

You can tell me...................... I won't tell anyone else... promise!  (Hope there is no crazy clown car involved). That thing really freaked me out.  I thought I was going to be road kill!
gatekeeper

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »

I wanted to post in this thread a sincere thank you to everyone that came out this year to Midway Wicked Woods. To all the reviewers  we again say 'Thank You" for your comments and reviews you gave us this year. We also had frightseekers that are not reviewers come and walk our Wicked Woods a few times this year and post their experience and we again say "Thank You" and we appreciate all of the frightseekers comments and opinions.

A few reviewers voted us your number one haunt and that makes us feel that the time spent on building and designing our haunt is well worth it, that you said we were your number one makes us feel great.

To our dedicated group of scareactors thank you for another year of screams and mayhem. You do such a great job and we do really appreciate all your hard work, and fun!

We are looking forward to attending several of the halloween conventions during the down time this year and hope to have new things for everyone to enjoy next year in 2013.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: