November 23, 2017, 03:04:43 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 69087 times)
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2012, 10:52:47 AM »

Hey Sissy, how do senior citizen taste?...

Depends!    Grin

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2012, 11:27:41 AM »

Oh about the same as juvenile delinquents that like bacon.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2012, 02:12:33 PM »

Everybody loves Bacon!!!!   Tongue

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
Slappy
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »

Sissy, you just keep stirring the pot, don't you?
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2012, 03:24:18 PM »

I don't know how that keeps happening especially since I dislike cooking. the harder I try to pe nice the @ore trouble I get in. could be why mom and dad say here comes trouble when they see me lol.

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »

Even though I don't like to cook I found an interesting recipe for bacon zombies. Need 1 bacon zombie cleaned and prepped. boil with a little sugar to get rid of that gamey taste. remove from water and dipp in eggs then flour with seasonings of your choice then fry on high heat till crisp put tender. serve with rotten gabbage and moldy corn. for dessert serve twiinkes.
and that is how you prepare bacon zombies.
serve to your best enemies.

Bacon Zombie

« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »

Not nice!  Why would you want to cook something so handsome?!

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2012, 08:30:24 AM »

You started by asking me how senior citizens tasted (which I am not quite one yet) so. I thought you had an. interest in culinary cuisine lol. just trying to be helpful.

Slappy
« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2012, 08:33:46 AM »

Sissy, you're using awfully big words for someone as simple as Bacon.  You know that, right?
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #204 on: July 19, 2012, 04:45:39 PM »

I will try and use smaller words lol.

GrindhouseEFX

Rotten, Repulsive, and RELENTLESS!

« Reply #205 on: September 10, 2012, 03:56:09 PM »

Hi, guys!

You all may remember me best on here as that other good doctor, Silas Hacker.  I see he hasn't been around in a while...possibly still locked up in the asylum somewhere.  Crafty as he is, you never know when he could break out again.  Wink

Anyhoo...hi, for those of you who are new and don't remember, I'm Larry!  I own and operate an upstart makeup effects business in NC called Grindhouse EFX.  I specialize in prosthetics, masks, props, et al.  You can check it out at http://grindhouseefx.tripod.com. it's not the flashiest site out there just yet, and I do apologize for those pesky pop-up ads you'll see...but it's just enough to outfit yourselves with some new grue just in time for Halloween!  Check it out and browse a while, when you get a chance.

It's nice to post on the board again - I've missed you guys!  Hope all's been well...I know we're all ready for the season to roll around!     

What we do may be ROTTEN, and it may be REPULSIVE...but it is absolutely RIGHTEOUS!

http://grindhouseefx.tripod.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/GrindHouse-EFX
http://twitter.com/GrindhouseEFX
zombieheavymetal

« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »

I am very rough around the edges some say. I keep a small group of friends. As my license plate and the tattoo on my shoulder say IFI84UFU. Just the mere fact that I am posting on this site means that I have lurked here for at least 3 years before deciding to come out to meet some new blood. My family steers clear of me in Sept. and in Oct. because I am always on the hunt for the next scare. When you least expect it--expect it. Don't get me wrong if you are in my inner circle and the zombies attack I will protect you down to the last bullet and blade. Every time I speak in public my beautiful wife offers her apologies and says " You have to forgive him. He's a little morbid". 

I cut the flesh and make it bleed, Fresh skin is what I need, I let it dry out in the wood, All your crying did no good...
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2012, 09:54:55 PM »

Welcome Zombie.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #208 on: October 18, 2012, 01:29:06 PM »

Wow, nearly 40 FrightSeekers have added themselves to this forum in October alone!  Please, let's hear from you.  What Haunts have you been to, what threads on here are you reading, please introduce yourselves.  We want to get in your head...right ScreamingDiana?!?!?!?!?!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #209 on: October 18, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »

Wow, nearly 40 FrightSeekers have added themselves to this forum in October alone!  Please, let's hear from you.  What Haunts have you been to, what threads on here are you reading, please introduce yourselves.  We want to get in your head...right ScreamingDiana?!?!?!?!?!
No doubt they will get in your head!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Print
Jump to: