November 20, 2017, 04:09:16 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 68869 times)
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2012, 01:36:15 PM »

I have "know" idea what you are talking about.....

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2012, 08:21:43 AM »

Don't lie!  It's the hillbillies and rednecks, they scare the crap out of everybody!!!
I know this is old but I just went back and read this entire thread and this cracked me up!   It's so freakin true.... rednecks and hillbillies are scary as hell!    I would introduce myself but at this point I think most of ya'll already know me Smiley
weresheep

« Reply #212 on: September 07, 2013, 01:29:52 PM »

Hi! My name is Rachel. Some of you might remember me from The Conjuring trip, or seen me at a few haunts with Kinden.  Needless to say, he is the one that got my into going to haunts. I had been to a few before but could never really find anyone to go with, but now I love it!  Being a film student, I can really appreciate the sets and acting at a haunt, I know thats gotta take a ton of time and energy, not to mention creativity.

I've always loved Halloween, (especially since my bday is 2 days before).  Bloody, gory, demented stuff makes me feels all warm and fuzzy inside  Grin  The sight of severed limbs fills my heart with joy, and hearing someone scream in terror is music to my hears *sigh* so wonderful. Haunts are where my sweetest dreams come alive, I can't wait to go to some more.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2013, 09:02:54 PM »

Hi! My name is Rachel. Some of you might remember me from The Conjuring trip, or seen me at a few haunts with Kinden.  Needless to say, he is the one that got my into going to haunts. I had been to a few before but could never really find anyone to go with, but now I love it!  Being a film student, I can really appreciate the sets and acting at a haunt, I know thats gotta take a ton of time and energy, not to mention creativity.

I've always loved Halloween, (especially since my bday is 2 days before).  Bloody, gory, demented stuff makes me feels all warm and fuzzy inside  Grin  The sight of severed limbs fills my heart with joy, and hearing someone scream in terror is music to my hears *sigh* so wonderful. Haunts are where my sweetest dreams come alive, I can't wait to go to some more.

Welcome weresheep!  I'm looking forward to visiting some haunts with you guys this season.....be prepared for some screaming!!!!

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2013, 08:32:06 AM »

Bloody, gory, demented stuff makes me feels all warm and fuzzy inside  Grin  The sight of severed limbs fills my heart with joy, and hearing someone scream in terror is music to my hears *sigh* so wonderful. Haunts are where my sweetest dreams come alive, I can't wait to go to some more.

Cheesy  I am so gonna marry that.

Slappy
« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »

Wow, someone that can put up with krb? She must be demented.

I mean...Welcome!
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2013, 09:32:05 AM »

Welcome to all the new members.  Haunts open soon!
weresheep

« Reply #217 on: September 09, 2013, 02:09:35 PM »

Wow, someone that can put up with krb? She must be demented.

I mean...Welcome!

After hearing what you guys thinking of him, yeah i guess there something deeply disturbed within me XD
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2013, 03:12:40 PM »

Welcome new comers!  You will soon think of us as your second family.....,  just not the family you want anyone to meet.  Ha ha ha

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »

Weresheep I thought you seemed like a sweet little girl....I think I was wrong!  You might be as demented as the rest of this gang! 
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2014, 09:55:43 AM »

I'm not really new, I'm returning old. After not having a computer for a couple years, I just got out if the forum scene. I loved this forum. I got on here everyday. This year I decided to make my way back on here and was glad to see I could still use my old login. Glad to be back on here.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2014, 10:51:08 AM »

Welcome back Mickymayhem! 
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2015, 08:13:33 AM »

The haunt season is creeping in...do we have any lurkers or new members that want to reveal themselves?!?  We are ready to accept you to our crazy little family!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2015, 10:01:51 PM »

Wow Mickey you really are a blast from the past haha, great to see you back!

MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2015, 11:44:47 AM »

I was a frequent person on this site but I don't get on like I use to, but I, trying to do more haunts this year and try some new locations. I've never been to Lake Hickory Haunts or Midway Wicked Woods so those are on my list to try this year. Haven't been to Hacker House in a while either so I'm hoping to make it back this year.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
Print
Jump to: