November 23, 2017, 11:43:11 AM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 69064 times)
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »

Nice to meet you, Troy and Jodie!  I'm really glad you guys posted up!

Troy, you are a car freak too?  So am I!  You should talk to Slappy, he used to have a MazdaSpeed3 for a little while, I loved that car.   Smiley

And Jodie, this site has TONS of information and really good deals too.  And don't we all call our animals our kids?  I know I do!  Cheesy

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Slappy
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

Excellent, now this is more like it!  Nice to "meet" you both Tekwatch and Bloodymary.

TEKWATCH, I used to be in the car show scene.  Where do you go to shows?
Slappy
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »

Nice 3.  I loved my Speed3, but it just didn't have the room I wanted, and I like having AWD or 4WD with my hobbies.  I've been through a few cars, here's a pic of a recent few...

First this...

Then this...  (after 2 other vehicles)

Then this... (after 1 other vehicle)

No pics of my latest toy yet.  I used to do local shows around Winston, and some of the NOPI shows. 
missm
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 01:57:18 AM »

Hello Everyone!  Smiley

I'm M.  I found this forum on the nchaunts.com site when I was looking for Halloween haunts in NC that my boyfriend and I could visit this Halloween.  Halloween is our favorite holiday and I have been a horror fan ever since I was little girl.  I am so glad I found this forum as it is very informative!  It has made me aware of a lot of haunts I wasn't aware of! Well I won't ramble on! It's nice to meet you all!  Smiley
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 09:01:08 AM »

Awesome! nice to meet you! If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to start a new topic, or if you see one where it fits post it. don't be scared we are all here to make the 2008 Halloween season the best ever!!!

You can run, but you cannot hide
Slappy
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 10:36:22 AM »

Welcome as always!  And don't be afraid to post, there are a lot of great people on here, and we already have something in common...we  all love to be scared!
glorialuvsya

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 12:06:36 PM »

Hi everyone my name is Gloria. I am so happy I found this site. I have already learned so much and pretty much know the places I will hit this year. Everyone has been so nice on this site. Thank you!

This is my first Hallween in NC and I can already tell I will not be disapointed. When I started getting the e-mails from the haunts in Michigan I was sad. I started searching for what else is around here other that the Hollywood Horror Show which I live right by. I found this site and know it was meant to be.

October has always been my favorite month. My birthday is the 24th and I always asked to go to haunted houses for my birthday. Then I got married on the 18th, so you know what we do for our anniversary as well. lol My kids are getting older now and want to go. You are so right Halloween excitement is contagious! Through this site I have been able to find which ones I feel comfortable taking them too.

It also is great to meet new people around the area because I still know almost no one.

Just moved to NC and CAN'T wait to check out the haunted sites! Would love to win the MONSTER TOUR!

***************Glorialuvsya****************
Julie
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 12:34:21 AM »

Hi all...I thought I had posted, but I don't see anything. Maybe I can make this one a bit shorter, anyway!

I'm Julie, here in Greensboro, and I've been a Halloween fan for many years. My husband Gary and I decorate our garage every year, and hand out candy in costume for those who dare to enter.  Grin

I got back from Spookywoods a couple of hours ago and had a blast there, met the owner Tony and his costume and prop maker John....it's great going early in the season, you have more time to check out the costumes and props (and steal ideas for home decoration!)

This site is great...lots of information and very friendly folks. I look forward to the reviews to see what sites I need to add to my list of places to go this year.
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 01:43:08 AM »

Hey and welcome to Fightseekers! Its good to have a few new faces in the crowd to talk to!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »

Nice to hear from some car freaks too. My fiance and  I are also into the car scene. We both have mustangs and are members of the MOB other words mustangs of burlington. The MOB is supposed be heading out to Spooky Woods as a group and can't wait.
Slappy
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 08:27:51 PM »

I know the Mustangs of Burlington.  I probably would have joined them when I had my 'Stang, had it not been at least an hour drive away.  Unfortunately, at the time, I just didn't have the time to do it.  But it's great to hear from some new people, and more are always welcome.  And don't forget to stick around all year, even after Halloween.  There's always something to talk about.
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 05:02:42 AM »

Well though I have had a mustang for four years I am a new member to the club. We joined a couple of months ago. But maybe I will see you at the show next year. I am not too big on imports but its always nice to see someone take pride in their car and give it the kind of love it deserves. In my case I don't have kids or pets so our cars are our babies.
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 08:34:13 PM »

Hey all. Name's Nicole. From the Sanford NC area.  Hubby & I have 2 cats, 1 dog, 2 children...aquired them in that order.  Found nchaunts.com in 2004 or 2005 and finally decided to join this forum.

Halloween is my family's Christmas.  We get all excited and ramp up to celebrate/participate beginning in September (most years) but have had to take a step back from the action to birth two babies in two years.  Girl in Sept 2007, Boy in Sept 2008.  They are 11 months and 3 weeks apart.  You just about can't grow 'em any closer than that!!!

One day, we will have our own haunted house, we like to return the favor of being scared.  We are hard core thrill seekers, the bloodier the better.  Neither me nor my husband have experienced a personal limit to the gore we can tolerate...why are we so de-sensitized?

My guess (for me) is because I have been addicted to Halloween and the sort since age 7.  A huge gorilla hiding out in an innocent looking "candy tent" lunged out and grabbed me on Halloween night 1987 in GA, I forefitted all my candy to his driveway and ran for my dear life, wouln't even go back and get it either, I have been addicted to the thrill ever since.  Nothing has topped that first feeling ever again, apparently I'm still searching.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 09:10:48 PM »

Welcome welcome welcome!  I'm so excited that people are posting and introducing themselves!  It's great to get into your minds and learn a little bit about what got you excited about the season.  And I'm sure our haunt owners would LOVE to know what really scares us, lol. 

So, in order, hello to M, Gloria, Julie, Mickey, and Nicole, and welcome to the best haunted site around.  I look forward to maybe meeting some of you in person!

Cheesy

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
GH2118

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2008, 01:03:20 PM »

My name is Amber! I love to go to haunted trails, haunts, hayrides, and such.  Halloween is my thing. I love to do this every year with my friends and family. I am currently engaged to a wonderful man that i am doing my best to enjoy halloween like i do. Wish my luck.

<AmBeR>
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
Print
Jump to: