November 17, 2017, 11:51:31 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 68725 times)
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2015, 03:32:01 PM »

Welcome back MickeyMayhem!!!  Put Midway Wicked Woods and Hacker House at the top of your list!!  Hacker is always a must, but if you've never been to Midway you def need to check it out.  They have not disappointed me yet!! 
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2016, 01:04:17 PM »

I keep seeing new members approved every several days.  Feel free to say hey and introduce yourselves.  We don't bite....most of the time.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »

I always see guests when I'm on here but rarely anyone active and posting. This site used to be very active. Would love to hear what people are new and what are your favorite Halloween traditions.
Uncle Henry

« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2017, 06:07:05 PM »

I'm just a musty old zombie who's been around here in a few different incarnations (one being Silas Hacker).  It feels good to be back on the board, and I'm excited to help it grow again!  Plus, being in great company always helps.  Wink
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2017, 08:53:57 PM »

Hi Uncle Henry. I don't believe we've met but I'm screaming_diana. I was given this name because I never scream at haunts!!! Wink
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2017, 03:41:16 PM »

Welcome back Uncle Henry!  Those Hacker bodies always seem to manage to reincarnate when there is some scaring to be done!

Uncle Henry

« Reply #231 on: September 18, 2017, 12:06:21 PM »

Hi Uncle Henry. I don't believe we've met but I'm screaming_diana. I was given this name because I never scream at haunts!!! Wink

Hi, screaming_diana!  I think I may have met you once or twice out in the old Hacker graveyard (however briefly), but it's very nice to connect here!   If I remember correctly, you were definitely the bravest member of your group!  Wink
Uncle Henry

« Reply #232 on: September 18, 2017, 12:10:05 PM »

Welcome back Uncle Henry!  Those Hacker bodies always seem to manage to reincarnate when there is some scaring to be done!

Many thanks, packbacker!  It's very nice to be back...that old shallow grave gets a little boring this time of year.  Much more fun to get out and stir things up a little, especially on NCHaunts.  Smiley  Hoping my bride and I get to see some of you this year - I know we're planning to be out in NC to visit a few haunts for her birthday at some point next month.  Never had a chance to meet many of you without my "purty" face on!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #233 on: September 18, 2017, 04:21:45 PM »

Oh yes Uncle Henry. I'm definitely the brave one in the group. Nothing scares me!  Roll Eyes
MrBones

« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2017, 03:27:59 AM »

Hey,
I'm MrBones. Not so much a new member (been on a few years), but never posted too much. Big Halloween fan. Go to haunted houses constantly when they are open and plan for Halloween pretty much all year long. My kids and I start talking costumes before spring even hits. I'm a big fan of horror movies and Halloween decorations. My favorite part of going to haunts is checking out all of the décor and costumes. Live in the Hickory, NC area.
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #235 on: September 19, 2017, 09:50:18 AM »

Well, officially welcome to the message boards, Mr. Bones!  I hear you on planning all year long!

Hickory is a great spot to leave from for trails in the area.  We hit up the area at least twice a "season" to partake in area attractions!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
Print
Jump to: