November 21, 2017, 08:36:29 AM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 68894 times)
Karen
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2008, 08:48:28 PM »

Hey everyone!

My name is Karen, I just joined frightseekers, and I am very excited about it! I live in Millingport, NC, which is in Stanly county. I am married with 2 sons, and I am a registered technician for a pharmacuetical compounding center. I am glad to find other people with the same interests as me. Most people my age think of me as a big kid, because I love Halloween and scary things so much. I LOVE a good horror movie, I am completley ENTHRALLED with haunted houses! Halloweeen is my favorite holiday, I love to decorate and celebrate to the fullest. I guess I am just addicted to the adrenaline rush of it all.  Grin I wish I had known about this site sooner. I discovered it while looking up information on the "Get Lost Terror Corn Maze" which is basically in my back yard. I saw a link to find more haunted attractions for the area, and found you guys! If anyone has any info on more haunts around Stanly County, please let me know. I know the basic ones, like "The Haunted Schoolhouse", "The Shriners Club Haunted Trail, "The Haunted Barn", "Get Lost Terror Corn Maze", and "Reed's Goldmine's "Bloody Reign of the Mad Miner". THANKS!!!!!
Slappy
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2008, 09:18:39 PM »

Ah, new blood!  Welcome to the site.  Be sure to check out the reviews, and the area-specific threads for haunts.  They should help you find even more places to enjoy this Halloween!
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2008, 08:42:50 PM »

600 Members strong, come say hi!! Dont be scared!

You can run, but you cannot hide
Slappy
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 09:07:02 AM »

We have over 600 members, and this is only the 37th post on this thread?!  Come on folks, get on here and post.  Don't just sign up and run away.  You gotta pay to play!
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »

I think radiant_red should get in here and introduce herself  Wink 

Fortune Favors the Bold
Slappy
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 10:43:59 AM »

I absolutely agree!  Wickedwitch needs to, also!!!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »

Hi, My name is Casey, I am handfulofrubie's sister. So far, I have been to Hacker House, Woods of Terror, and Extreme Fear. I will have to write some reviews soon!

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Wickedwitch
Haunted

I have some not so Sterile Needles!

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »

Ok so since I have been called out here I am.

Hi! My name is Nicole. I am KarmaKrazy13's girlfriend. I was introduced to the site by him, slappy, and honey. I have had the pleasure of attending 7 different haunts in the past 2 weekends. I am in the process of writing my reviews so just hang in there with me as there are not enough hours in my day to get everything done that must be done in my life.  I am currently working toward applying for the nursing program at Queens University. I will be applying before December and will know something by March. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me. I have met some really great Frightseekers so far, Slappy, Honey, Handfullofrubies, and radian red. They are all really great people and hopefully I have made some longtime friends out of this. Nice to meet everyone!

What can I say, I'm just a NIT.....
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »

700 members, this board should be full of post!!

rita
A Little Haunted

Bat Sh*t Crazy

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2008, 02:19:54 AM »

Sorry it's taken me a while to do this, but ~

I'm Rita.  I have 4 fog machines, 2 strobe lights, and overall more Halloween stuff than every other "holiday" put together.  I love scaring the juice out of pretty much anyone I can.  Love having costume parties, or randomly dressing up AT a party.  (Nothing confuses party guests like seeing the hostess dressed as a nun and smacking them with a ruler whenever they reach for a drink).  I have about a dozen robes on hand in case I feel like forcing everyone into a robe party for no good reason.  Favorite Halloween costumes include Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head costumes (complete with a removable mustache), a can of Spam and a jar of CheezWhiz, and of course, the Puberty Fairy.  I have two amazing kids with whom I've shared the joy of Halloween.  They love a good haunt as much as I do!

I believe that fun-sized treats are only fun if you eat enough to equal a full-size candy bar.  (Snickers really satisfy -- unless they're fun size, then they only taunt you with deliciousness.).  And I believe that having a willing suspension of disbelief makes going to a haunt a TON more fun!  I have no idea why so many people waste time being negative and unhappy.  Life is not a dress rehearsal -- go out and enjoy it!

I'm glad I found this forum -- it's been fun and informative.  I'm probably the oldest person on this thing... but it's alright with me!

Nice to meet you all!

I'm not ready to say goodbye...
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 07:05:06 AM »

Age is nothing but a number. Besides in years to come I will probably be the old one on here with the kiddies talking about what they are going to do this Halloween. Welcome to the site. It is a lot of fun.
Slappy
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2008, 08:20:01 AM »

MickeyMayhem, you took the words right out of my...um...keyboard.  Age is a number, and you're only as old as you let yourself feel.  Let me tell you, when I'm in some of these haunts, I definitely forget my age.  I feel like I'm back in high school (or younger).  And rita, you're right.  Enjoy life, have fun!  To me, that is the raison d'etre.
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2008, 01:06:37 PM »

Besides when you do get really old you can use that whole senility excuse and scare the crap out of kids and then say you didnt do it. Getting old has its advantages somewhere, hehe. When my mom turned 50 she got a motorcycle and her license, what does a little age mean.
LivingDeadGirl
Completely Haunted

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2008, 03:57:25 PM »

During the day.....My name is Sherry. I love all things horror so its natural that i love this site Smiley I am a huge horror movie fan, mostly those of the 80's but some of them nowadays surprise me every once and a while. I work at a video store so that helps with my love Wink

During the night......My name is Ingrid. I lurk around the Hacker graveyard during the month of October........ I await the return of my beloved George...... Disrespectful victims....... tromp through during the dark hours on the earth that George died on......... Its like ripping out my heart again.....and i can't let that happen...... I will pursue anyone who dares desecrate that sacred ground......
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »

I am karmakrazy. I am a student during the day, but at night I am a flashy ice skating princess!!

I only ice skate during the month of October, the rest of the year I am as normal as u!

Which I think the frightseekers is the most normal bunch of characters I have ever met
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 04:38:05 PM by Karmakrazy13 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Print
Jump to: