November 22, 2017, 06:58:14 PM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 68996 times)
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2008, 12:56:58 AM »

welcome ghost geek, that is totally awesome that you are into the paranormal. It really is an interesting thing.  You will love being on this forum the people are great and the conversation is wonderful and you get to learn about a lot of interesting places.
~ Neurotica ~
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2008, 06:53:33 AM »

See, I told ya, Matt! LOL. You fit in here perfectly!  Grin
rita
A Little Haunted

Bat Sh*t Crazy

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »

Yo, Matt!  Welcome!

So, you do the ghost hunt, huh?  Do you enjoy haunted attractions, too -- or just the paranormal?

It seems that they are often connected - aside from the "back stories" that some haunts feature.  Take Mountain of Terror, for example.  The people who run the place - even the actors who worked the trail - reported some strange happenings.  Pretty cool.

You should talk to Mike at Mountain of Terror.  Do you have a MySpace?

~ Rita

I'm not ready to say goodbye...
ghostgeek90

« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2008, 07:54:47 PM »

Hey, thanks to all of you for welcoming me, I do have some stories, and to Rita, I do like attractions. I will be posting some stories and a link to all of the pictures I have taken, I have seen a few questionable things in them, so maybe y'all can help me decide what it is. Take a look at my profile for my contact information.
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2008, 09:03:38 PM »

Also it is reported that Spooky Woods and the Original hollywood Horror show are haunted. Check out the Winston salem paranormal society they have articles on both.
~ Neurotica ~
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »

Also it is reported that Spooky Woods and the Original hollywood Horror show are haunted. Check out the Winston salem paranormal society they have articles on both.

I saw that! I was checking out their site and read some pretty interesting stuff!
ghostgeek90

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »

Ok, I have uploaded some of my pictures http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=282587503&albumId=1030401 You can share these pictures or whatever, just let me know if you find anything, there will be more coming, i will post when there are more, also you can add me on myspace.
HauntLover
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2008, 10:05:07 PM »

Mountain of Terror is still under investigation by that exact same group (Winston-Salem Paranormal Society).  GREAT group of people by the way.  So far they have found evidence, just, nothing SOLID that would make them say "Yes, indeed" as of yet, but the investigation is on going, and there is a BIG investigation scheduled very soon.

Mountain of Terror  - Where your fears become REALITY!
www.mountainofterror.com  - www.MySpace.com/MountainofTerror
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror” -  Arthur Conan Doyle
~ Neurotica ~
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »

Mountain of Terror is still under investigation by that exact same group (Winston-Salem Paranormal Society).  GREAT group of people by the way.  So far they have found evidence, just, nothing SOLID that would make them say "Yes, indeed" as of yet, but the investigation is on going, and there is a BIG investigation scheduled very soon.

I know!  Wink   I am anxious to hear the results!
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2008, 05:03:44 AM »

I think it is pretty awesome we have a paranormal society around here, being that I have worked at the Horror Show and had my own experiences it was so awesome to finally hear Dean and Starr admit there is some freaky crap going on out there. The  WSPS is supposed to be back out to do some more investigating and I think I read somewhere they would be going back to Spooky Woods too. I think it would be really awesome to go out on an investigation like that. But I think the haunted houses should make it more public that the place is really haunted it would really drum up some business for the shows.
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2009, 07:49:15 AM »

Hi, I'm Jonas Hacker. I have always loved Halloween and can not get enough of it. In Oct, I love working at one of the most thrilling haunts in NC. On a part time bases, I work in film productions as an actor and production crew. I hope to see you around sometime.

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »

Hi I am DR Jonas Hacker I like SPARKS! And Metaphorisirosi!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin

You can run, but you cannot hide
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »

Grin LOL. You scare me........

Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2009, 10:06:34 AM »

Good because you should be scared! Very very scared!!

You can run, but you cannot hide
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2009, 10:11:54 AM »

Hmmmmm, Maybe this Oct I can get back into my old ways. You wanna come up to see the improvement...... Nancy?  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Print
Jump to: