November 23, 2017, 04:30:56 AM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 69051 times)
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« on: September 12, 2008, 02:48:06 PM »

Please feel free to introduce yourself here, tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here

You can run, but you cannot hide
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 03:12:12 PM »

Great idea Karma. So why don't we start? 

I'm Slappy, and I'm an alcoholic.  Oops, wrong forum.  I'm Slappy, I'm a moderator in "The Haunted" section, and I'm a Halloween addict (and it's contagious, just ask ~honey~)!  Oh, and I live in Winston.
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 03:16:09 PM »

Im Karmakrazy13 I am a student at CPCC, I am going to do something with Video game design!
I am a halloweenfreak! I celebrate Halloween for 2 full months, I cant get enough of it!!
I am a huge Carolina Panthers fan and I love to play poker

MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »

I am MickeyMayhem and I too am a Halloween addict. I have been working out at the Original Hollywood Horror Show in Snow Camp for8 years. I love Halloween. My house has been decorated since Early August. I am from Burlington and I do believe in Spooks I do, I do.
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »

Hi,
I'm Handfulofrubies82, and I love Halloween. I love pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns!  I live north of Winston Salem, close to Pilot Mtn.

Fortune Favors the Bold
Hearsegal81
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 06:40:57 PM »

Hey there I'm Hearsegal81 I couldn't figure out a cool enough halloweeny name lol so I figured I own a hearse so why not lol, anyways my real name is crystal, I'm a halloween freak as well. My parents think I'm a little kooky and morbid but ever since I started volunteering to work in haunted attractions it's become my favorite holiday! I have my halloween crafts I do every year, and decorations. I have a entire halloween village display of craft houses that I make every year. I also make cute little kitty bell necklaces and little clay pot ghouls, ghosts, and goblins... ummm but my main thing is our haunted house we do every year, and I love going to other haunts as well, if any of the big featured haunts were near me I would definately put in to work them I have so much fun scaring people every year!

I also live in a small town called Burkeville VA, it's between Farmville and Petersburg on Rt. 460, if ya blink you'll miss it we don't even have a stoplight yep that small, but on the other hand I'm only an hour away from Richmond VA which is where most of all the Haunts take place so that's nice lol.

Let me also just say that I LOVE NC, I went to school in Elizabeth City and we vacation almost every year at Lake Gaston near Littleton NC, I would love to move down there, it's a very beautiful state and ya'll are so lucky! I guess having lived in VA most my life ya get sick of it hehehe!
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »

Hi, I'm ~honey~, and I too was dragged into Halloween at a young age.  I only recently started going to the events in NC, thanks to Slappy, and I've been loving it.  I hope to go into media production/promotion after I graduate, and helping to spread the word for NCHaunts has been very helpful!  I'm from the Chapel Hill/Durham area.   Cool

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

popogal
ashlapish
rjlamb0216
GMAN2287
Brandus
DR.DEATH
ruru
bethyboo
^^^^^^^^^^COME INTRODUCE YOURSELVES^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:02 AM »

I made a myspace page today, so be sure to send me friend request!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=415902517

~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 01:19:28 PM »

Again, just wanted to say hi to all new members, and remind them to introduce themselves and post a little something.  We're glad to have you here, and would love to hear any and all input!!  Remember to read the stickies and Monster Tour rules, and check out all the haunt information!

We don't bite!  (well, most of us...  Grin )

~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 11:08:30 AM »

All right forum lurkers, come introduce yourselves!!  Shocked

Slappy
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 11:40:58 AM »

Lurkers?  Most of them don't even lurk.  They sign up to win tickets, and then disappear.  Sorry, it's not that easy folks!  You gotta be active to win.  Only one more winner left!
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »

Name is Troy - I'm 33 and Married. We have 6 cats. Halloween is our favorite Holiday. We have always had the best decorated yard and Halloween Parties.

I am also a car show freak - I drive a very modified 2004 Mazda 3 - Show and daily driver.

I love anything with Skulls and like to scare the crap out of peole whenever I get the chance LOL!!!

Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for introducing yourself!!

BloodyMary08
A Little Haunted

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 12:27:25 PM »

Hey Everyone...

My name is Jodie, I'm 24.  Married with 5 cats, 2 dogs.  My husband and I are freaks when Halloween rolls around.  I found this forum a few days ago, but havent had much time to post.  Ya'll have a great thing going here, with tons of info.  I never knew there were soo many things to do in NC.  Anyway, great to meet you all, and I'll be posting when I can....

"It's just a bunch of hocus, pocus.."
BloodyMary08
A Little Haunted

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 12:38:54 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/chevellerocks08

here's our myspace page if you'd like to see our "kids" (pets as some folk refer to them)

"It's just a bunch of hocus, pocus.."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
Print
Jump to: