November 23, 2017, 05:25:30 PM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sycamore Lodge Haunted Forest  (Read 3564 times)
boogeyman

« on: September 08, 2012, 10:53:12 PM »

You must come out to see what we have been working on for the past couple of years.  We are all volunteering here, all proceeds are to benefit Lymphoma research!  I  have been an actor for the past 4 years and it has been awesome lots of laughs and screams are abundant at this haunt.  I live here in Greensboro and we don't have the funding that the hacker houses(BTW is AWESOME), Kersey Valley's, and Woods of Terror(expensive) have.  These guys that put this thing together are great and they work hard and its all volunteers.  Admission is only $10.00 and military and members get a $1.00 off.

The actual resort used to be a plantation and is over 100 years old.  We have a lodge here which used to serve as the home to the plantation owners and is believed to be haunted.  I personally have not had an encounter but the workers and many visitors have reported paranormal activities.  I would love to show some of you this place, people say log cabin-this is a log mansion.

The haunt is about an hour and fifteen minutes from Greensboro down HWY 220 near Rockingham
I would Like to invite you to join us and I will personally get anyone who comes a discount from this forum!!!

Here is our website
http://www.travelresorts.com/hauntedforest.html
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:03:50 PM by boogeyman » Logged
NCHadmin
Administrator
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 09:49:59 AM »

Hi,
We would like to know more!
Please add your event to the NCHaunts Event listings!

http://nchaunts.com/listevent.shtml

-NCHAdmin
Slappy
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 01:17:06 PM »

Welcome!  Looks like an interesting set up you have going.  Definitely get your haunt up on the NCHaunts main page so more people can find out about you.  I gather this is your first season?
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 11:12:03 AM »

Has anyone checked this place out yet?  The location sounds great.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: