November 17, 2017, 09:26:44 PM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Print
Author Topic: Monster Tour!  (Read 62378 times)
Slappy
« on: September 14, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »

Ladies and gentleman! (and fellow Frightseekers!)  Grin

The time is fast approaching for the winners of this years Monster Tour to be announced.  However, I must stress something VERY important to each and every member that hopes to win tickets.  The rules have slightly changed this year.  Last year Admin had a hard time getting people to accept tickets and use them.  This year, we are hoping to remedy that.  There will be certain considerations taken when deciding who the winners will be.  Most importantly will be location!!!  Please understand that we must have a full email address for you, your location, and I will be honest, active members will benefit above non-active members!  (hint, hint!!!)  So please make sure you update your profile, and especially include your LOCATION!!!!!!!!

So, if you told friends to come on here and sign up, hoping to win tickets.  Please, please, please tell them to update their profile, and by all means, POST!  Join in the fun people, don't be shy!
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »

Yes! Slappy if you have any power in giving out the tickets, dont let my location be the reason for me not getting any tickets please. From where I live, the closest place on the feautured events is an hour away but the drive dont mean anything to me. Me and my best friend are going to drive over 3 hours more than once this season to visit some of the places we want to visit. Trust me, If I am one of the Monster Tour winners, I will go to every one of them. lol

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
Slappy
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

We definitely encourage folks to become active members on this site.  It definitely will not hurt your chances on winning tickets.  However, posting just to get your post count up will not guarantee you tickets. 

Again, just make sure your location is in your profile, and please enjoy the site!
Hearsegal81
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 09:49:37 PM »

I find this forum very informative and I love the fact that there are others out there like my hubby and I who just love a good haunt, i didn't join the site b/c of the possibility to win tickets to a haunt but that's a nice advantage and would give me a good reason to travel if I had too Smiley But I do love this forum it gives me good info and I get to meet some nice people who like October and halloween and haunted attractions just as much as I do!
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 09:52:31 PM »

Well to be completely honest, I originally joined the site because I seen something about free tickets. But as I started scrolling through the forums, I have found myself addicted to this. Im such a haunted house fan its unbelieveable. Im just excited to find that there are other people like you guys that like haunted houses just as much as me. I have been on this site reading about haunted houses all day long!

Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

I joined the Frightseekers in 2007. I joined because I wanted to be informed on all of the haunts going on around me, and I wanted to share my information I had.
After a wonderful experience here last year, I wanted to do everything in my power I could do to make this the best and only place for people to come to.
I will be a frightseeker for life!!!

You can run, but you cannot hide
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 11:27:25 PM »

I joined last year, but I wasn't active.  I'm so glad I'm actually participating in the forums this year - there's so much information that I wish I had last year, and didn't realize what I was missing out on. I'm looking forward to seeing all the reviews go up in the next few weeks.

-I just read back through an old journal from last year and it had my screen name and password from last year. When it came to signing back up this year, I couldn't remember it at all.

Fortune Favors the Bold
Slappy
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »

And that's what Frightseekers and NCHaunts is all about.  Getting info on the best haunts around, and meeting new people.  It's great to see so many new members this year, and it's awesome to actually see some of you posting.  I do kind of miss some people from last year (Sqeakybird!), but new people are always good, too.  And the first Monster Tour winner has already been announced!
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »

I have been coming to nchaunts.com for years to get info on the haunts in the area. Joining the frightseekers has given me even more information on the haunts in the area. Plus the frightseekers have shared info on movies for the season, music, costumes, and decorations!

Slappy
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 11:49:29 AM »

Oh, absolutely.  I'd been coming to NCHaunts for haunt info for as long as I can remember.  And last year when I saw they had a forum, I was all over it.  Not to mention the fact that I could win tickets to the featured haunts.  I had a blast last year, met some great people, and I'm back again this year for more!
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 12:11:41 PM »

Yea, I love this site. NC Haunts is how I found the haunted houses I went to last year. I wish I had known about Frightseekers back then and I would have been able to share my reviews for the places I went to.

I find this site to be extremely informative and a great way to find whats best for my haunting needs! lol

Slappy
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 09:18:41 AM »

Holy crap!  That's pretty impressive!  There's a lot of imagination and talent there, very nice.
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:25 AM »

I like it, I really really wish there was more people like the frightseekers all over the country...it seems like tick or treating and decorating for Halloween is a thing of the past...I do my part every year to show people I go all out for Halloween and I do everything I can to get every trick or treater to stop in at my place...problem is they see my house and get scared lol

wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 12:20:41 AM »

Nice job decorating the house!

Hearsegal81
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 07:15:16 PM »

A big thank you to the Frightseekers Forum for my tickets!!!! I was so excited when I got em in the mail Saturday!!! Oh I'm so happy!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Print
Jump to: