January 18, 2018, 04:48:34 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I got a little free press in the local rag today  (Read 856 times)
Badger
Completely Haunted

« on: October 24, 2012, 11:23:04 AM »

In a story about people obsessed with Halloween.  Thought I'd share...

http://clclt.com/charlotte/charlottes-halloween-obsessed/Content?oid=2899919

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 11:40:11 AM »

Way to go Badger! Its a great article and I am glad they recognised all you do for the haunt industry.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
13moons
Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 01:12:39 PM »

Crack me up..."Halloween has always been my favorite holiday ever," Badger, 45, says. Soon after that first elementary school experience, he and his friends started to "map out the neighborhoods with walkie-talkies for trick-or-treating, to see who had the best candy and maximize where we were going."   Grin

OMG, I wish I would have known you as a kid!  The houses that gave out WHOLE SNICKERS BARS?  They were the best ever!

I think going to haunted houses is the closest thing to trick-or-treating we can do being grown-ups, plus now we can buy our own snickers...as many as we want!

BRAVO!

I tried to think of a logical solution that could explain what I had just seen a solution that excluded the assumption that I was insane.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.59
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 05:57:18 PM »

I think going to haunted houses is the closest thing to trick-or-treating we can do being grown-ups

Preach on!!  Perfect analogy.  I love it.

And CONGRATULATIONS Badger.  Well deserved recognition!

Man o man I loved getting to a house that had Reeses Cups...oh take me back to the 80's now!!!!!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: