November 23, 2017, 04:33:23 AM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: 2012 Recap  (Read 2206 times)
gatekeeper

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »

Thank you packbacker and k2quiere for voting us your number one haunt this year. We do it for everyone, glad to know that it was enjoyed.

gatekeeper at Midway Wicked Woods
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 08:57:35 PM »

I thought being licked twice at Hacker House would take the cake, but I had to give top honors to those psychos out there at Midway.  They didn't make me scream, but there were a couple of times I really began to wonder whether my life was safe.  If not for Diana distracting them, I might not have gotten away unscathed.

k2quiere I can't thank you enough for going with me that last night to Midway!  You were my lifesaver!!!!!  If not for you I never would have made it!  So thanks for not leaving me  Grin
Also thanks for driving my car back to Advance.  I was a little shook up!  If I remember correctly I think I asked you if I was gonna drive back or if you were....... You said "Diana I'm already driving.  We're getting on I-40 right now"  I was obviously a little shook up!  So thanks again!  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:30:53 PM by screaming_diana » Logged
Tvhorror

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 08:46:52 AM »

From all of us here at Trotterville Horror, we would like to give a huge Thanks for coming out this year! Thanks for all the great reviews and feedback you guys have gave us! We have definitely worked hard to improve in all areas of our haunt and we are glad you guys got to experience that this year! Hope to see you all out next year and Thanks again to everyone!  Smiley
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 01:13:56 PM »

it was a great haunt season I made it out to a bunch of haunts I had never attended and I wasn't disappointed.   now comes the depressing part...that we have a year to go till next Halloween. 
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: