November 24, 2017, 06:04:13 AM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Some information on Mad Monster Party II, coming to Charlotte in March  (Read 1453 times)
Badger
Completely Haunted

« on: November 16, 2012, 11:47:24 PM »

Just announced: Kirk Hammett frpom Metallica and BRUCE CAMPBELL will be at the Mad Monster Party in Charlotte in a little more than 4 months from now. Better start making your plans as this show is going to RAWK!!!  Kane Hodder, Gunner Hansen, Gary and Jake Busey, Diamond Dallas Page, Danielle Harris, Tyler Mane, Peter Criss and many other will be guests.

I will be looking for volunteers who may be able to work the ENTIRE weekend and will not go crazy working around movie stars and famous musicians.  If you are interested in possibly being on my team (a couple of people on this board were with me last year and we were named the best and most reliable of the three teams of volunteers), please drop me a line...

www.themadmonsterparty.com

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 02:01:43 PM »

Can't volunteer (hoping to attend Sat) but I can let people know it's a great event!  Heard a rumor they were working on Robert Englund....

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 02:39:21 AM »

This outing would be a great "frightseeker" event, after spending some time at the show we could grab dinner somewhere....

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 02:13:09 PM »

I'll definately be going, Bruce Campbell is one of my looong time idols.

Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 09:02:14 AM »

This outing would be a great "frightseeker" event, after spending some time at the show we could grab dinner somewhere....

I like that idea...

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 09:00:38 PM »

Ditto a good idea for a Frightseekers event!  IIRC they go to the Haunted Mill Saturday night with some of the guests. 

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: