November 22, 2017, 04:46:54 PM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Origins - The Story of Dr. Hacker  (Read 2085 times)
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« on: April 19, 2013, 11:29:42 AM »

Want some early screams?
Then mark your calendars!
The darkness beckons you into madness with a performance that will surprise and chill you.

Origins:  The Story of Dr. Hacker
May 3 & 4 (9pm-11pm)

More information soon!
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 01:04:42 PM »

This has my curiousity peaked!  Can you give us a little more info? I was just thinking we need  a spring haunt.  I am definatley planning on attending! Smiley
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 08:13:32 PM »

Any further info?  I know several of us are coming but others are on the fence.  Will this be a "touching" event or any further details that you can spare? Smiley

$10 cash?

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 10:22:25 AM »

Update:
The Pilot Paranormal Team is investigating the loss of several of it's previous members within the depths of the Hacker House.  Little do they know that the spirits of the place remain active and sometimes re-enact tragedies from the past (they get stuck like that).  This is the story of the downward spiral of the dear Doctor into madness, mayhem, and monsters.
If you've been to one of our blackout experiences, this time, there's some of that, and much, much more.  You must sign a liability waiver, and please wear old clothes and comfy shoes, and be prepared for anything.  There's no telling what will happen to you, or if you're lucky, your sanity.  Yeah, this is a new kind of scary.

Performances are May 3 & 4,  9pm-11pm.  
-Prof.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:26:42 AM by Prof. Hacker » Logged
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 11:12:33 PM »

So. Much. Fun.

Amazing job.  I loved it from start to end- a coherent storyline, new scares, excellent guides/actors, and relentless terrorizing.  Loved, loved, loved it!

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 11:50:03 PM »

So. Much. Fun.

Amazing job.  I loved it from start to end- a coherent storyline, new scares, excellent guides/actors, and relentless terrorizing.  Loved, loved, loved it!
  TERRORIZING.........That's an understatement!!!! 
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 12:17:14 AM »

TERRORIZING.........That's an understatement!!!! 

You. Were. Such. Fun....  ;-)

Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 09:32:00 AM »

We *did* notice the FrightSeekers coming through... a few were buried in the backs of the others (and were tough to pull apart, much like taffy).  Sadly, they were too slippery to keep.  So, now that you think you are safe, please let us know how we did!

-Prof.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 10:47:48 AM »

We *did* notice the FrightSeekers coming through... a few were buried in the backs of the others (and were tough to pull apart, much like taffy).  Sadly, they were too slippery to keep.  So, now that you think you are safe, please let us know how we did!

-Prof.
  Prof. Hacker now that I have recovered and am safely at home I can say you guys did an awesome job!  I think I'm getting better at haunted houses (although some of the folks I was with disagree)!  I loved the way it was set up.  I was so happy when my group made it out!  We were done, I survived, and we could go home alive!!!  Oh but no there was a second part.  A much more terrifying second part!  The first part was dark and scary as hell but the second part gave me nightmares.  I heard the girls in the back of our line screaming which I found hilarious until something grabbed me then the screaming was no longer funny!   Things that you can't see grabbing at your feet and face always freak me out.  I was separated from my group more times than I can remember and that is one of my biggest fears, but I have to thank Packbacker for always coming back to find and rescue me.  I'm sure he wanted to leave me behind!  My voice is gone this morning so I guess I screamed a few times!  Excellent job Hacker House!  Excellent!!!!!!

Prof. Hacker I'll see you at Hacker House in October........If I can find the nerves to go back!

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 04:57:35 PM »

Prof- we were discussing on the way home how into it you were....know you gotta run the show but would love to see ya inside the house come "regular season"!

Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 07:12:44 AM »

I want to thank the cast of Major Graham's Haunted Mansion, Slaughterhouse Horror and Hacker House for the great screams this past weekend.  Yes, three haunted events participated in Origins!  It was huge fun!
Now, back to the shadows and workshop - we have many things in the works...  ;-)
-Prof.
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 08:40:53 AM »

We had a great time at Hacker House Friday night.  I loved the two different experiences.  I hope you do something else this summer before halloween!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: