November 23, 2017, 04:29:10 AM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Sept Friday the 13th... who's open  (Read 5067 times)
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 12:04:41 PM »

FAY is practically my backyard! I may be PM you for times and such!!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2013, 03:17:12 PM »

If I didn't have to leave at 3am to drive to Atlanta in the morning, I would totally drive a little further to meet up with you all.  As it is, we are, I think, planning an early trip to Spookywoods tonight.

K2
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2013, 03:55:59 PM »

We are planning on a trip to Spookywoods tonight as well!
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2013, 04:06:38 PM »

Make sure you get your tickets online from their site, else you pay full price.

K2
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2013, 08:47:02 PM »

I don't think Spookywoods was ready for the crowd tonight...holy traffic and lines, batman!  They had us parking in a field across the street because parking was so backed up.  Gonna be here a while! Undecided

K2
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2013, 11:52:43 PM »

Well where did everyone go on Friday the 13th?  Hillside Horror was a lot of fun and I only screamed a few times  Smiley
bionic woman
A Little Haunted

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2013, 09:34:58 AM »

Hillside Horror was great!  Beautiful fall-like night, awesome corn maze, and the metal pipes were the best! 
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 09:50:33 AM »

We went to Spookywoods, Friday night. It was my birthday and it seemed like a great way to spend it. Unfortunately, we didn't make it in. I feel like they really over-sold their tickets for that night. It took us an hour just to get to the parking lot. Then when we finally parked and got to the line, we were all flabbergasted. I don't think in all the years we have gone to Spookywoods we ever saw a line that long. After being in line over 2 hours, we were still not near the entrance to the house. At this point we decided to leave. It was very disappointing and thought it might have been  better to join everyone at Hillside or Insidious 2. All in all we wasted $60.00 on the tickets and $5.00 for parking.  Sad

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2013, 10:11:46 AM »

We went to Spookywoods, Friday night. It was my birthday and it seemed like a great way to spend it. Unfortunately, we didn't make it in. I feel like they really over-sold their tickets for that night. It took us an hour just to get to the parking lot. Then when we finally parked and got to the line, we were all flabbergasted. I don't think in all the years we have gone to Spookywoods we ever saw a line that long. After being in line over 2 hours, we were still not near the entrance to the house. At this point we decided to leave. It was very disappointing and thought it might have been  better to join everyone at Hillside or Insidious 2. All in all we wasted $60.00 on the tickets and $5.00 for parking.  Sad
Oh no Sissy!!!!  That's terrible!  I'm very surprised Spookywoods had such a big turn out so early in the season.  We would've loved for you to have joined us at Hillside but maybe we will meet up at some point this season!  Hopefully the other upcoming Haunts will more than make up for your loss at Spookywoods!  I'm sure Hacker House will give you a special treat!  Minus your Spookywoods adventure I hope the rest of your birthday was HAPPY! 
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2013, 11:30:26 AM »

Sissy- I saw on facebook today that they are going to honor those tickets any night this season.  Doesn't make up for the birthday disappointment but Im pretty sure if you have the tickets you're not SOL.  Check out the spookywoods facebook page for the details (want to say there was an email contact posted)

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2013, 12:06:15 PM »

That is good to know! I thought we were out that money and didn't even get a chance to go through. I have never seen that many people at spookywoods!  They ran out of parking by 9pm and the lines to get wanded went all the way back to the road. We were in line to park before 8pm and got to park at 9pm. Then stood in line to get wanded until 10pm and when we got to the line to the house that was way outside the queue line we gave up by 10:30 and went to the car. Still took us 30 minutes to get out of the parking lot. CRAZY
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2013, 12:12:26 PM »

Hillside was awesome! Was so good seeing everybody out and had a really good time Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: