November 19, 2017, 07:16:44 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 1st weekend round-upI  (Read 1053 times)
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« on: September 29, 2013, 03:54:23 PM »

Ok frightseekers-  where'd ya go?  What was cool?  Gimme some fun stories from the first official weekend of the season!

We managed 4- three new ones and an old favorite.  Reviews are up and/or submitted.

Some thoughts and highlights:

-We had a clown wedged between two walls that we had to walk *under* at Major Graham's Haunted Mansion.  Inches away from clown crotch is more than a bit unnerving.

-Aerial assault at Hacker House and a farewell to Skippy.

-A bizarre dance/drag show at Stoney Point Trail of Terror.  I mean 45 minutes non-stop dancing zombies, drag queen, professional sound and light system with a 60 year old woman doing some song young people probably know that included backing her posterior up.

-Driving home we encountered a gas station at 1am that had a guy in full hospital gown smoking in the parking lot.  Sanford is a scary place.

-Fayetteville is just scary all by itself....no escaped hospital patients needed.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 04:13:58 PM »

You forgot to mention the 15 plus, sketchy as hell, strip clubs we passed in a one mile radius.  Our GPS trying to get us lost or even killed, and the fact that someone thought it would be a good idea to put up a road block on the highway without warning.  The drive through Fayetteville was more terrifying than the haunts for sure!  I bet I asked Packbacker five times if he was scared and if he thought we were going to be ok. 
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »

Some thoughts and highlights:

-We had a clown wedged between two walls that we had to walk *under* at Major Graham's Haunted Mansion.  Inches away from clown crotch is more than a bit unnerving.

-A bizarre dance/drag show at Stoney Point Trail of Terror.  I mean 45 minutes non-stop dancing zombies, drag queen, professional sound and light system with a 60 year old woman doing some song young people probably know that included backing her posterior up.

-Driving home we encountered a gas station at 1am that had a guy in full hospital gown smoking in the parking lot.  Sanford is a scary place.

-Fayetteville is just scary all by itself....no escaped hospital patients needed.
All this made me lol

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 01:28:47 PM »

You forgot to mention the 15 plus, sketchy as hell, strip clubs we passed in a one mile radius.  Our GPS trying to get us lost or even killed, and the fact that someone thought it would be a good idea to put up a road block on the highway without warning.  The drive through Fayetteville was more terrifying than the haunts for sure!  I bet I asked Packbacker five times if he was scared and if he thought we were going to be ok.  

you should have been with us when we went riding by them in the limo... stopped at a red light with a real "working girl " beside us on the corner ... the police were across street "waiting" for someone to mess up... good times
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 01:30:18 PM by Cousin Levi Slaughter » Logged

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 07:10:30 PM »

You forgot to mention the 15 plus, sketchy as hell, strip clubs we passed in a one mile radius.  Our GPS trying to get us lost or even killed, and the fact that someone thought it would be a good idea to put up a road block on the highway without warning.  The drive through Fayetteville was more terrifying than the haunts for sure!  I bet I asked Packbacker five times if he was scared and if he thought we were going to be ok.  

you should have been with us when we went riding by them in the limo... stopped at a red light with a real "working girl " beside us on the corner ... the police were across street "waiting" for someone to mess up... good times
Cousin Levi Slaughter, Packbacker begged me to drop him off at Secrets Cabaret but I wouldn't allow it  Wink
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:38:33 PM by screaming_diana » Logged
bionic woman
A Little Haunted

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 09:59:25 PM »

Lol!  Sounds like I missed a good time!!
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 11:26:15 AM »

Super jealous guys/gals, sounds like a great opening weekend for everyone. 
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: