November 24, 2017, 01:23:21 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: So where is everyone?  (Read 2894 times)
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« on: October 10, 2013, 10:40:04 PM »

Hellooooooooooooo...........where is everyone?  It's been kinda lonely on here lately Sad  ! 

Packbacker and I went to our 12th haunt of the season tonight!  We got to do donuts at 60 mph in a hearse!!!  Yep that's right we rode in a hearse at Aberdeen Fear Factory!  It was kinda awesome!!!  What's everyone else up to? 
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 10:11:31 AM »

Hitting up Campground Massacre tonight and some other smaller haunt in Hemby Bridge...something like Terror Trail or Trail of Terror
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 10:43:14 AM »

Doing makeup at the Salisbury Zombie Walk tonight, then heading to the Maze of Terror in Albemarle.  Tomorrow, not sure but probably some haunts in the Triad with a possible stop at the Greensboro zombie Prom.

Charlotte Zombie Walk in 2 weeks, BTW...https://www.facebook.com/charlotte.zombiewalk

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 12:55:32 PM »

wow, Diana, 12!! Sounds like y'all are on the path to your goal. The hearse ride sounds really cool.

Fortune Favors the Bold
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 01:00:32 PM »

wow, Diana, 12!! Sounds like y'all are on the path to your goal. The hearse ride sounds really cool.
handfulofrubies the hearse ride was so much fun!!! It was worth $20 without the haunt!  I would go back to Aberdeen just for that alone! 
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 05:01:26 PM »

I will not make excuses, I've just been absent.  Going to my 2nd Haunt of the Season tonight.  Going to try and catch up on all these threads this weekend.  Love October. Hate being an adult.  Miss conversation with all of you.  I need to get bit by the Scary Bug!!!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 02:25:28 AM »

What a night!!!!  It's after 3 am and Packbacker and I just got home from visiting 5 haunts in South Carolina!  That makes 17 so far this season!!!!!!  I didn't realize just how scary South Carolina is and I'm not even talking about the haunts!  It was an adventure to say the least!!!   Gotta be up at 6:30 for work.........but it was worth it!

Slappy you should be very proud of me!  I went through 4 of the 5 haunts with just Packbacker!  It was brutal but I survived!  Grin
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 01:13:35 PM »

Thanks everyone for the good/detailed reviews. Definitely helps in my decision making...

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
13moons
Haunted

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 03:42:49 PM »

Yay ScreamingD! After I saw you frozen post HH, I was a little worried!  And the reviews are helpful and informative - different experiences at the same and never-been haunts are cool to read.  Thanks for keeping it posting and the compliment:)
I missed Packbacker in SC last night- what'd you see? Our messages crossed in the night...

Where's everybody headed tonight? Gonna try to squeeze in: Xtreme Fear, WOT, a haunted prom - then see if we can hit one up that's open real late even if for a second time.

Yay for Aberdeen Fear! So glad we got some scoop on that one. Thanks!

Who's open Sundays yet?

PM me if you want to meet up for any of these tonight.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:02:35 PM by 13moons » Logged

I tried to think of a logical solution that could explain what I had just seen a solution that excluded the assumption that I was insane.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.59
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 08:08:42 PM »

13moons I'm not real sure what happened to me at Hacker House.  I just panicked!  Those guys terrify me and I froze.  I hope to give it another try at some point! 
South Carolina was interesting.  We went to The Fear Farm, Booger Jims Hollow, No Mans Land, Tunnel of Terror, and Field of Scream.  I can't remember a lot about all of them but I do know Field of Scream made me vomit after I was harassed by clowns.  We ventured through a haunted trailer at No Mans Land and I was chased off the trail and into the woods by two creatures and then my car was stalked.   We were almost convinced Tunnel of Terror didn't exist (the search for this place was an adventure).  The Fear Farm was the best of the night and had an awesome ending.....minus the chainsaw chasing. Finally we made it to Booger Jims Hollow at about 1 am!  WOW someone is going to get seriously injured here.  I have never been through anything like it.  The story they told in the beginning almost had me in tears.....I do not like real ghost stories.  This place sends you on a journey through a bamboo forest!  It looked like a disaster waiting to happen but we made it through and had a great time.  They were open til 3 am!  They stated they often got business after the local bars closed.  I can not imagine drunk people on this trail!  I guarantee there have been people lost out there and never found!!!!!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 08:49:53 AM »

2 weeks!!!!  Smiley

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 11:11:12 AM »

2 weeks!!!!  Smiley
Radiant_Red that's exciting but also makes me a little sad Sad  In a little over two weeks it will be over!  No more spook trails or haunted houses until next year.  I guess we better make it count while we can! 
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 02:29:07 PM »

Grin   Grin  Grin   I became COMPLETELY HAUNTED on the message boards today!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!   Sorry I got a little excited  Grin  Grin  Grin
Slappy
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 06:49:02 AM »

Screaming_Diana, I find it hard to believe that you've made it through haunts with just packbacker for protection. If you did, it doesn't say much for those haunts since you're scared of a car antenna.

Don't forget, several haunts are open the weekend after Halloween, so technically you've still got 3 weekends left!

As for where I'VE been...well, like most people I've been working, working and, um, oh! Working!  I just spent half my day off Wednesday at work because one of my employees decided to lose his mind and, well....we'll leave it at that. He's no longer with us (take that however you want). But I know a certain someone in a blue suit that's just DYING to see some of you!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 12:59:14 PM »

I'll be back to see you Slappy!  You will be impressed with my progress this year!!!  I've gotten pretty brave.  And again I didn't know that was a car antenna I thought it was a sword!!!!!!! 
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: