November 20, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Plans for 2014?  (Read 930 times)
Badger
Completely Haunted

« on: January 02, 2014, 10:37:28 AM »

With 2014 now here, many haunts (and haunters) are gearing up on their plans for this Halloween.  I know I'm already doing haunt related stuff with the show but I was curious if any others do Halloween stuff year-round?  I'm going to be at HAuNTcon in Houston at the end of January, Days of the Dead in Atlanta in early February, and ConNooga in Chattanooga in late February, plus Mad Monster Party in March.

Anyone else have plans this winter for haunt stuff?  Anyone want to road trip to Atlanta or Chattanooga?  Who's going to Mad Monster?

Carolina Haunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:35:01 PM »

Hello Badger, Wayne from Boogerwoods. We will be working on a scene called Twister that we ran from 1993 to 2008 when it was torn down and retired. We have had just so many requests to bring it back so we are in 2014. Its going to take a lot of work and time to rebuild and make it even better than it was before. A lot of the work will be done this winter. Nothing like working in the woods in the winter. Hope you have safe trips where ever you go......Check it out on facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/boogerwoodshaunt
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 09:50:09 AM »

Thanks for the  info Wayne. I may put that information on the next Big Scary News show.  Are you going to Transworld?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: