November 23, 2017, 07:01:08 PM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Season Kick-Off Hillside Horror Sept 19  (Read 938 times)
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« on: July 26, 2014, 07:44:24 PM »

So most haunts are opening up either the 26th or the first weekend in October but I've found two that are opening Sept 19th.  Hillside Horror in Wilkesboro and Nightmare Factory on the coast.  

NF is not workable for me so hoping to go to Hillside.  It's a bit of a drive but we had a very good time there last year.  Lots of time to plan but if anyone is interested in going let me know.  It's worth it alone to see their mutant cornfield.....over 13 feet tall is what I hear.

Also multiple haunts will be attending and/or working (still havent figured that out yet).  Trotterville, Wicked Whimsies, Ghoul School (?) will all be in attendance and apparently a big group of hearses..

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:28:10 PM »

Count me in man.

Slappy
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 06:36:31 PM »

I think that might be doable packbacker. Thanks for the heads-up!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »

I'll be out of town so I'm out for Hillside.   Sad
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »

So bumping this to the top.

Myself, screaming_diana, jonesm, coaster Kerry (maybe?), and krb did this last year for Friday the 13th and had a great time.

Anyone interested in a Frightseekers meet-up to kick off the season?  I can do 9/19 but not the 20th.

If you are interested why don't you reply here and then we can figure out times.  FWIW I would be leaving from Winston-Salem and would be open to carpooling and/or caravanning depending on the number of folks who would want to go.

Anyone lurking out there in FrightSeeker land don't be afraid......we don't bite (except screaming_diana when really, really scared). 

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 01:16:14 PM »

Hey Packbacker that's not nice.  Sad   I don't bite.  Kick or punch maybe but never bite!    Grin.

Unfortunately I'll miss Hillside that weekend so everyone should be safe......at least from me.
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:35:47 AM »

Apparently Haunted Mill in Charlotte is also opening this weekend for the record...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: