November 21, 2017, 10:46:21 AM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: What's New?  (Read 670 times)
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« on: October 02, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »

Hi all! I am an old poster and haven't been on here in a long time. But I sure have missed it. I have been reading through post and getting familiar with the site again and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have seen some recognizable names and missed some that I remember. Lives change and people move on. I'm so excited it's October finally even though it's been in my head for at least six months. Would love some recommendations of new places to try. I'm midway from Greensboro to Raleigh. I've been to Spookywoods and Woods of Terror. I worked at the Original Hollywood Horror Show for ten years. And I've also attended a small place called Nightmare on Scales Street. I'm looking for somewhere different to try this year. Suggestions please!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:58:27 AM »

Message Packbacker about haunt suggestions.  I'm sure he could recommend a ton and could also advise you on one's not to visit.  They all scare me (except for Wampas woods) so I'm not good at judging which ones are good and which are not.   Have a fun haunting season!
LakeHickoryHaunts
A Little Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 03:12:06 PM »

I would like you to come visit us at Lake Hickory Haunts! You said  "something new": we have added a Haunted Boat Adventure this year and have many unique scenes in the haunt industry. We hope to see you here, happy haunting!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: