November 22, 2017, 04:54:51 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tomorrow is Halloween...  (Read 1012 times)
hauntednorcak
Haunted

« on: October 30, 2014, 12:53:05 PM »

Tomorrow is Halloween...just needed to remind everyone. Happy Early Halloween!! Whats everybody's plans for the rest of the season?

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 12:58:51 PM »

Tonight we're going to hit Boogerwoods, Forbidden Forest, and *possibly* return to Reaper's Realm.

Halloween- scaring trick or treaters, watching a ton of horror films, drinking beer and hanging with friends.

Plans "post-season" are 11/7 Hallowed Grounds Haunted Mill and 11/22 Lights out at Major Graham's

Halloween is kind of a bittersweet day- it's the awesome penultimate celebration......but with that is the associated let down that it's over.  My wallet and car will be happy but it's still a sad feeling when all is said and done.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
13moons
Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:54:19 PM »

Some extra-exciting plans- bringing a pal who has never been to a haunt (!!) to Hacker House - READY PROF? 6PM!!!! Then, thanks to the AWESOME and plentiful reviews this season *wish I would have been to LHH on a weekend night** gonna drag him around the midstate all night long Saturday. Whoo hoo!  Happy Halloween y'all!

I tried to think of a logical solution that could explain what I had just seen a solution that excluded the assumption that I was insane.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.59
hauntednorcak
Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 05:12:59 PM »

Tonight we're going to hit Boogerwoods, Forbidden Forest, and *possibly* return to Reaper's Realm.

Halloween- scaring trick or treaters, watching a ton of horror films, drinking beer and hanging with friends.

Plans "post-season" are 11/7 Hallowed Grounds Haunted Mill and 11/22 Lights out at Major Graham's

Halloween is kind of a bittersweet day- it's the awesome penultimate celebration......but with that is the associated let down that it's over.  My wallet and car will be happy but it's still a sad feeling when all is said and done.

Halloween is always bittersweet for me too... and that lights out at Major Graham's may be a possibility for me... I'll have to check that out.

hauntednorcak
Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 05:15:57 PM »

Some extra-exciting plans- bringing a pal who has never been to a haunt (!!) to Hacker House - READY PROF? 6PM!!!! Then, thanks to the AWESOME and plentiful reviews this season *wish I would have been to LHH on a weekend night** gonna drag him around the midstate all night long Saturday. Whoo hoo!  Happy Halloween y'all!

Sounds like fun!

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 06:03:08 PM »

Pretty sure hacker house doesn't open until 8.  Just sayin Smiley

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
hauntednorcak
Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 10:48:52 AM »

Happy Halloween!