November 17, 2017, 09:33:07 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Goodbye Haunt Season 2014  (Read 759 times)
hauntednorcak
Haunted

« on: November 01, 2014, 09:31:12 PM »

Well... the end of another great season is now upon us. Tonight is the last night for about all haunts, with some post season nights left for a few of us. It was a heck of a season... I more than doubled my amount of haunts from last year and hope to double this year next year. Weather wasn't as much in our favor this year as last. All in all, it was an awesome season. This season I attended:

9/12 - Scarowinds
9/26 - The Haunted Mill
9/26 - Hickory Grove Haunted Trail
10/4 - Camp Fear
10/4 - Midway Wicked Woods
10/11 - Lake Hickory Haunts
10/18 - The Haunted Pyramids
10/18 - Hallowed Grounds Mill
10/19 - Scarowinds
10/25 - Forbidden Forest Horror Trail
10/25 - Maze of Terror

Wanted to get in a few more but some ended up being rained out/unable due to time. I had a busy October outside of haunts, and couldn't get to quite as many as I wanted but still more than doubled last years 5 haunts. All in all, it as an awesome haunt season and one that I will not soon forget.

However, I still have a few haunts left on my schedule. 11/7 Hallowed Grounds Mill Power Outage, 11/8 Spookywoods Lights Out (maybe), 11/22 Major Graham's Lights Out (maybe) and a few Christmas haunts I've heard rumors of.

How were your haunt seasons? Any plans left?

Remember, only 364 days until next Halloween......

EDIT:
My top 5 haunts of the season......

1) Midway Wicked Woods
2) Forbidden Forest
3) The Haunted Pyramids
4) Lake Hickory Haunts
5) Hickory Grove Haunted Trail
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:27:33 PM by collinmatt9 » Logged

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 11:39:52 PM »

That's awesome collinmatt9.  I'm not sure exactly how many haunts I went to this season.  I'm sure Packbacker could tell you an exact number but we hit a lot of them this year for sure. 
I made a return visit to Hacker House tonight and they almost killed me.  They've got some crazy folks near Pilot Mountain.
We hope to do a few lights out events this month including Hallowed Grounds Mill, Major Grahams, and possibly Trotterville. 
I'm already looking forward to Halloween 2015!
hauntednorcak
Haunted

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 08:59:23 AM »

That's awesome collinmatt9.  I'm not sure exactly how many haunts I went to this season.  I'm sure Packbacker could tell you an exact number but we hit a lot of them this year for sure.  
I made a return visit to Hacker House tonight and they almost killed me.  They've got some crazy folks near Pilot Mountain.
We hope to do a few lights out events this month including Hallowed Grounds Mill, Major Grahams, and possibly Trotterville.  
I'm already looking forward to Halloween 2015!

I'm sure you guys had an incredible season. Packbacker told me you guys went to 32. Enjoy the last few post season events!

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: