November 24, 2017, 11:29:14 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Thanks Everyone!  (Read 807 times)
LakeHickoryHaunts
A Little Haunted

« on: November 03, 2014, 03:08:33 PM »

We hope everyone had a fantastic 2014 haunt season and Halloween! A big thanks goes to all the FrightSeekers and anyone who visited Lake Hickory Haunts this season! Also thanks to every other haunt who makes North Carolina one of the haunt capitals of the US. Can't wait to see you all next season!
hauntednorcak
Haunted

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 04:20:26 PM »

Can't wait to see you guys next season! LHH was incredible this year!!!!

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 04:46:26 PM »

I am sorry I  didn't get to participate this year like  normal.  Ended up I  the hospital congestive heart failure a heart attack a day pneumonia. I am just now being released from the hospital.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
hauntednorcak
Haunted

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 04:51:27 PM »

I am sorry I  didn't get to participate this year like  normal.  Ended up I  the hospital congestive heart failure a heart attack a day pneumonia. I am just now being released from the hospital.

I hope you get better Sissyhaunt!

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 06:13:31 PM »

oh my Sissyhaunt.  It sounds like you've had a not so fun Halloween season.  I'm happy to hear you're heading home from the hospital and hopefully feeling better.  Take care of yourself.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 06:16:12 PM »

We hope everyone had a fantastic 2014 haunt season and Halloween! A big thanks goes to all the FrightSeekers and anyone who visited Lake Hickory Haunts this season! Also thanks to every other haunt who makes North Carolina one of the haunt capitals of the US. Can't wait to see you all next season!
Thank you Lake Hickory Haunts for your incredible haunt.  You have a very unique haunt and I can't wait to see how you grow over the next year.  See you in about 11 months.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: