November 21, 2017, 08:41:19 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween merchandise 2015  (Read 1112 times)
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« on: September 09, 2015, 08:13:06 PM »

Stores are starting to roll out the displays!

Found anything cool? 

Home Depot has some amazing stuff this year that's also very competitively priced.  Spirit Halloween stores seem very slow opening this year but have some neat stuff (but expensive!) as usual. 

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 07:52:36 AM »

I liked a lot of stuff that Home Depot has out. Especially the witch, in front of the moon that is black and orange. I dont know how I would work it into a display, but I love the piece. I love a tree that big lots has, and I've seen it a couple of other places, but at $40, Big Lot's has the best price on it. It plugs it, has lights and is about 6 ft tall. I would love it as an indoor decor piece.

Fortune Favors the Bold
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 05:37:51 PM »

So, what decorations had everyone gotten this season. I just got the tree spooky, lit tree from big lots that I really wanted. It's perfect and I can't wait to put some ornaments in it. I love that it stands about 5ft tall. I got an awesome skeleton figurine from Savannah and an awesome raven art print from Savannah and some collector post cards that would look great framed. If I get pics I'll post them.

I myself have been working on a lot of pieces for me and my booth. My halloween chair was auctioned off last night to a girl who bought it in memory of her mom that was born on Halloween. I think it found the perfect home. I'm also making paper mache pumpkins and an awesome tree, if I can ever get it completely done.

Oh, I made a cool altered book with a pumpkin on the front that has glowing eyes and it has Sam's "rules of halloween" from Trick 'r Treat on the inside. 

Do you guys have your houses decorated yet. We are in progress. We don't have outside stuff out yet. I wouldn't want it out with all the rain we've been having. It dies make me happy to see pumpkins on people's stoops and porches though. Has anyone seen any outside decor of decorated yards yet??

Fortune Favors the Bold
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 07:05:31 PM »

I haven't decorated my house yet but I have been riding around with a skull in my car for the past several weeks.  Does that count as decorating?  I can't decide where to put it so I've just been riding around with it.  It scares me every time I open my car door!

I have decorated my desk at work. 
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 11:21:30 AM »

I've been decorating inside for several weeks. When I have my lighting set up I will post a photo. I got most of my new additions at Home Goods this year. I also really like the Halloween merch at Home Deopt and At Home.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 07:01:43 PM »

Home Depot FTW.  I really dig the bluetooth tombstone. 

Alas no decorations so far this year as I fear I'll be at a football game for Halloween this year...

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 07:12:48 PM »

Football over Halloween?  So sad.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: