November 20, 2017, 02:05:34 PM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Poll
Question: How did you find NCHaunts FrightSeekers?
Google search for haunted houses - 10 (28.6%)
Link from an NCHaunts event - 6 (17.1%)
Link from another website - 5 (14.3%)
Myspace or Facebook - 1 (2.9%)
Email or message from a friend - 3 (8.6%)
Other (please let us know!) - 10 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: How did you find NCHaunts FrightSeekers?  (Read 17361 times)
forsakensway
A Little Haunted

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »

im sitting on edge waiting... lol... so excited next week a few haunts open!!!  Grin
Will Scream for Food

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 10:40:26 AM »

Wife and I attended Forbidden Forest two years ago and found we were addicted to being scared out of our shoes...I heard about SW and found your site while searching for some info on it...been reading it for the last year or so and decided to let myself out of the closet
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 07:35:45 PM »

I had registered my event in the reegional listing for a few years, but didn't realize the forum was here untill I met Karma this past year at another haunt & he told me about it. I think the forum is a great way to keep haunters motivated untill the haunting season. Grin

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Slappy
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 08:04:19 PM »

You met Karma?  I'm so sorry to hear that   Grin   Wink
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 11:18:49 AM »

WOW! Karma...... last time i seen him was when I had two long blades beside his head. He noW a gOOd frIenD.

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 05:26:56 PM »

WOW! Karma...... last time i seen him was when I had two long blades beside his head. He noW a gOOd frIenD.

Jonas...oh how I miss those blades

You can run, but you cannot hide
trucker_77

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:40 AM »

I was on the woods of terror when i came across nc haunts i went there a couple years ago and an planning on taking my fiance there this year she lives for horror that is the only type of movie i can get her to watch and she would be happy if it was halloween year round.

trucker_77
creepndeath

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2010, 11:41:57 PM »

I was lookin up haunted places in nc and saw ur site clicked and when ya popped up i was addicted from the get go

creepndeath the rigor mortis of your very soul~~
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2011, 09:07:28 PM »

honestly, cant remember now, been on here so long...i think it was a HH search & nchaunts popped up...may even have been before google blew up...was probably using askjeeves (lol)

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Slappy
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 08:00:44 AM »

Haha, I think mine was a search on AOL.  Yep, the actual full AOL software that took over EVERYTHING on your computer.  What are they up to now, AOL 27?
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2011, 07:11:11 AM »

I believe I saw a banner at one of the haunts one year...or it was a google search...i can't remember.
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2012, 11:12:29 PM »

Packbacker told me to check it out!  Glad I did Smiley
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2012, 08:29:48 PM »

you sure?  ha ha.  this forum is very informative, plus the actual haunt owners and employees are active on the threads, it's fun to get us of all on here, just bantering back and forth...as you have witnessed on the Hacker House thread.  glad to have you on the boards, like i said earlier, we sure do love fresh meat.  makes us all hungry for the haunts to O-P-E-N!!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
zombieheavymetal

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2012, 08:37:50 PM »

Been knowing about NcHaunts FrightSeekers for a while. Been watching the site over someone else's shoulder. Decided to come out of the dark. 

I cut the flesh and make it bleed, Fresh skin is what I need, I let it dry out in the wood, All your crying did no good...
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 08:49:26 PM »

you sure?  ha ha.  this forum is very informative, plus the actual haunt owners and employees are active on the threads, it's fun to get us of all on here, just bantering back and forth...as you have witnessed on the Hacker House thread.  glad to have you on the boards, like i said earlier, we sure do love fresh meat.  makes us all hungry for the haunts to O-P-E-N!!!
LOL nctrembley0613.  Yes I am very happy to be a part of the NC Haunts Frightseekers!  I don't think I had the chance to enjoy Halloween much as a kid because I stopped trick-or-treating after 2nd grade because I was just to afraid to go!!!  So now's my chance to live it up!!!!   
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: