November 19, 2017, 08:49:27 PM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Poll
Question: How did you find NCHaunts FrightSeekers?
Google search for haunted houses - 10 (28.6%)
Link from an NCHaunts event - 6 (17.1%)
Link from another website - 5 (14.3%)
Myspace or Facebook - 1 (2.9%)
Email or message from a friend - 3 (8.6%)
Other (please let us know!) - 10 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: How did you find NCHaunts FrightSeekers?  (Read 17354 times)
NCHadmin
Administrator
Completely Haunted

« on: October 08, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »

Hi,
We'd love to know how you found NCHaunts.com!
Please take a moment to pick a selection in the poll, and if its "other", please post a message or send NCHAdmin a PM to let us know.
We want NCHaunts to continue to grow, and with your help guiding us, we'll know how we can help to spread the word.
Pleasant Screams,
-NCHAdmin
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 12:00:14 PM »

Technically it was originally a web search for haunted houses in NC, but I've had the NCHaunts website bookmarked for years.  Then when I saw a forum was available last year, with the opportunity to win free tickets to haunts, I couldn't pass it up!  Been hooked ever since.
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »

I have been to the NC Haunts website but I didn't know they had a forum. When I was checking out haunts for this year I saw something about a forum and being able to win tickets and I joined up. Now I  love reading what others think about the different haunts. Plus there is so much to talk about when it comes to haunts and Halloween.
Hearsegal81
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 09:28:22 PM »

I had been put in charge of advertising our "haunt" and was looking for different web sites to promote it. I found nc haunts from google, and saw the little icon for monster tour and got curious so I clicked on the link to see what it was all about. I'm so happy I found this forum I log on just about every day to see what's new and just to talk to others who love horror, haunts, and halloween as much as I do. Also just to add at first I didn't wanna join b/c I have been a member of other message boards and haven't stuck with them b/c I've noticed that others would get into great big arguments and also if you weren't really known on the forum and voiced your opinion the ones that had been there forever would make really snide remarks, and I just felt that no one was even tryin to be nice.... but this forum has changed my opinion completely I really enjoy talkin to people who have the same interests as me.... so thanks! Smiley
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 11:52:55 PM »

I had been put in charge of advertising our "haunt" and was looking for different web sites to promote it. I found nc haunts from google, and saw the little icon for monster tour and got curious so I clicked on the link to see what it was all about. I'm so happy I found this forum I log on just about every day to see what's new and just to talk to others who love horror, haunts, and halloween as much as I do. Also just to add at first I didn't wanna join b/c I have been a member of other message boards and haven't stuck with them b/c I've noticed that others would get into great big arguments and also if you weren't really known on the forum and voiced your opinion the ones that had been there forever would make really snide remarks, and I just felt that no one was even tryin to be nice.... but this forum has changed my opinion completely I really enjoy talkin to people who have the same interests as me.... so thanks! Smiley

I can totally agree here, everyone is so open minded and not a bunch of know it all negative people that insult you for your opinion. I hate when you go on somewhere and its a bunch of people bashing anything and everything they can. And probably behind the screen its some young punk that think they know everything when they are still wet behind the ears. I love this site and the people  on here are wonderful.
Slappy
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 09:45:11 AM »

Wow, this is what I love to hear!  Or should I say read?  I know exactly what everyone is saying.  I've been subjected to the same thing on forums before.  You get the people that think they know it all, or that only their opinions matter.  Or else you get the people that have been on there for a while, and anytime they ask a question, they're only response is for you to "search!"  We like to keep it light-hearted here.  We're all here for the same reasons, and we want people to keep coming back, even when it's not the haunt season!  We've got a good group of people, plus Admin is just nuts himself!  (Don't tell him I said that!!!).  Glad to have everyone aboard, and its great to see some new names posting up!
Garbogirl247

Helllllooooo

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »

107.5 the radio station........had a link on their page......sweet

~*~When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.-Mae West~*~
HauntLover
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 11:08:23 PM »

Same situation, put in charge of advertising on the web for my haunt.  Was curious to see if anyone had said anything on here about us.  Not a day or two after I joined, I see a discussion thread in titled with our haunt (thanks Karma), so I lurked around for a while, waiting to see what all was said, noticed a lot of questions was being asked, so I signed up, and sent Slappy a message, he called me out on the forums to answer them, I did, and here I am.  Since joining I have had the pleasure to meet 4 of our FrightSeekers on here personally and it was an absolute honor.  I have been really impressed with how great the people here at the forums have been compared to other forums.  As has been stated, very open minded and light hearted.  Not only has NCHaunts been excellent for our advertising, but has put us in contact with some really great people.

Mountain of Terror  - Where your fears become REALITY!
www.mountainofterror.com  - www.MySpace.com/MountainofTerror
“Where there is no imagination there is no horror” -  Arthur Conan Doyle
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 10:27:24 AM »

I was on one of the haunts website about 4 years ago and noticed a link to the site, so I went and bookmarked it and have been coming back ever since. I joined the Frightseekers last year in hopes to get even more info on the haunts

You can run, but you cannot hide
scaremaster08
A Little Haunted

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 10:58:17 AM »

saw the link on this page that said join the fright seekers on this website. before i joined the frightseekers i would come on this sight and look at the featured haunts.

GET SKEERED!!!!
LivingDeadGirl
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 12:12:06 PM »

someone told me about it
rita
A Little Haunted

Bat Sh*t Crazy

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 04:58:33 PM »

In addition to the people on the forum being NICE -- they're quick to respond, and very helpful.  Not to mention, they mostly sound like a lot of fun!  Could be that whole "like-minded" thing...

The reviews are helpful, and overall informative.  I LOVE being a Frightseeker!

I'm not ready to say goodbye...
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »

i found it by a haunted house website and myspace soo yeah

exellent site u guys!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
skyttlez

When you say "Bite me"...i consider that foreplay!

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 10:57:23 PM »

Karmakrazy13 told me about the Frightseekerw forum. Since i am addicted to going to haunts and i work one every year, i decided to join!
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 05:57:23 AM »

Oh Crap! You know Karma?! I know him also, cool KAT! Welcome to Frightseekers.

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: