November 22, 2017, 08:38:25 PM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: HBO's True Blood  (Read 14249 times)
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »

Just finished season 2.... I want more!

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 01:58:11 PM »

Anyone listen to 107.5 kzl - they're having a True Blood event contest. Listen to the radio to find out all the details, but basically its at Carolina Theater in Greensboro (i think) and you win passes to see the True Blood finale. Also, some of the cast members are going to be there, but they haven't released who yet. The only way to go is through winning your spot through the radio. If you win, then you're qualified for the VIP M&G prize pack which I don't remember all the details, but it sounded awesome.

Fortune Favors the Bold
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »

The season finale is a week from today!

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 12:15:14 PM »

and I cannot wait...yep, I'm still as addicted as ever.  this season has been so good.  cannot wait for the finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 12:44:01 AM »

Season 4 has been delicious so far! I have become obsessed with this show. I even re watched the previous seasons on HBOGO in a little over a week between new episodes. I also finally started to read the books.

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2011, 07:05:39 PM »

yesssss...i have the books too...this season is good...i'm into the witch storyline...was a little worried about jason stackhouse there for a minute...they better pick it up though, moving a little slow for me, it's already been on for a month and nothing really has happened...except to pam...and I am not into this nice version of eric, bring back the bad boy.  other than a few complaints, the season is good.  i am totally addicted, good, bad, and ugly, im a lifer.  i like sookie with bill.  cant wait for this sunday to see what's next!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 09:17:59 PM »

I am not into this nice version of eric, bring back the bad boy.  

How much of a "bad boy" would he be IF he really HAD his memory this whole time & was just acting to get some Sookie pie?
That's how I would write the twist. Just a thought.

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2011, 09:56:02 PM »

that would be a game changer for sure, i'd love him more at that point!

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 11:16:00 PM »

I really like Sookie & Eric together. I like him like this or as "bad boy" Eric.  I wish they would devote more screen time to Sookie's "story" though, I'm not a fan of the Lafayette and friend's grandpa storyline, even though I like Lafayette.

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2011, 09:17:32 AM »

I'm waiting for th "old king" , sorrry I cant' remember his name , to pop back up.... I think that will be the cliff hanger for the end of the season.

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 04:18:59 PM »

Old Eric is BACK!

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »

Didn't want it to end. I'm already in TB withdrawl. Only 9 months....

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »

I'm waiting for th "old king" , sorrry I cant' remember his name , to pop back up.... I think that will be the cliff hanger for the end of the season.

Old King Russell...HOW DID U KNOW...the season finale has me clamoring for more info...damn those writers!!!!!

I am in withdrawal too, season was way too short!

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »

How did I know....... I've been in the haunt industry for almost 30 years, I own a haunted attraction, I build movie quality props & sets, & have watched 1000's of hours of horror flik's................. I couldn't help but know!

No really when some has the " mindset or outlook " that most of us in the haunt industry have, it gets pretty easy to see the "twist" coming. My wife HATES me for it, she is like you seen it before... even if it's a new movie.
I don't know about you but,  I'm ready for next season!
Slaughter

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »

uh, yeah, ready right now.  i did not see the king russell comeback, just didn't see the writing going there.  and the preacher is a vampire now...too good...crazy!  so many story lines were tied up and new ones thrown out there, i had to watch the last episode twice to grasp it all.  my all time favorite season was last season, with the vampire kings, and bill's maker, loved that season the best so far...besides the very 1st season that is.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: