November 23, 2017, 09:51:59 AM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Going To Any Haunts this Oct...... 2013?  (Read 33534 times)
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 10:33:15 AM »

From what I hear they have an amazing haunt, something that every haunt lover should experience

You can run, but you cannot hide
forsakensway
A Little Haunted

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 08:15:24 AM »

camp ground massacre hopefully...my hubby and i have never been and i hear its good...we went to scarowinds last year ^.^and had a blast. but this year im hoping to see a few more places around town if i have the funds. im thinking nightmare on independence, i would also like to check out Dr.evil's haunted house
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 08:23:21 AM by forsakensway » Logged
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 01:51:44 PM »

camp ground massacre hopefully...my hubby and i have never been and i hear its good...we went to scarowinds last year ^.^and had a blast. but this year im hoping to see a few more places around town if i have the funds. im thinking nightmare on independence, i would also like to check out Dr.evil's haunted house

Campground massacre is a really good haunt, nightmare on independence will not be open this year, they are relocating and re opening possibly next season. Dr evil's I am not sure will be open this season either, I will check a few things and let you know, but if they are open you should check them out! Also the haunted mill is another great haunt, and it is not far at all from Campground massacre so keep that in mind!

~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 01:53:22 PM »

Dr. Evil's will indeed be open, and it is also a Featured Haunt for this year, fyi.   Grin

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »

Dr. Evil's will indeed be open, and it is also a Featured Haunt for this year, fyi.   Grin

Now that is some good news! I drove by there yesterday and looked for any signs, did not see any so I thought that it was a no go. That is so awesome! Dr Evil's is a must do haunt if you are in the area!

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2009, 04:22:30 PM »

im hoping to make it up to Hacker House for the first time this year as well as Campground Massacre and Boogerwoods plus ill be going to all my old favs like Midway and Spookywoods

Slappy
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2009, 05:09:15 PM »

Campground Massacre is good, they have a lot of cool props.  Dr. Evil's has some of the most amazing props and decorations I've ever seen.  The Haunted Mill is another good one, like Karma said.  If you have the funds and time, I'd give them all a try, you won't be disappointed.

krb187, be sure to let us know when you'll be heading to Hacker House, and let us know who we should be looking for.  We'll make it worth your while...   Grin
Blame Elvis
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 07:55:43 AM »

Campground Massacre and the Haunted Mill are super easy to do in one night! We did that last year and it made for a fun time.

I cannot recommend Boogerwoods enough, as it is incredibly entertaining. It's not the scariest haunt in the world by any means, and the line takes forever, but for the money and laughs it's well worth it. Make sure to get there early to get your tickets. My advice to you if you don't live in the area is to grab your tickets (I believe they start selling them at 2:00?) and then head down 85 to Concord Mills for a few hours.

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 04:21:37 PM »

haha something about that smile Slappy makes me think that i should deffinately let you know when im going< and just for a heads up ill probly be going to midway on the 25th or 26th of september if any frightseekers wanna meet up there

Slappy
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »

Trust the smile...ha!  Believe me though, any haunt I went to last year, and I told them we were with Frightseekers, we got some very special treatment.  Hacker House, Xtreme Fear and Mountain of Terror (not featured) showed us an amazing time.  Woods of Terror basically upgraded us to their "fast pass" free of charge, and we skipped the insanely long line.  The owner of Spookywoods gave myself and 2 other Frightseekers a free go at their "Last Ride."  All the other haunts were very accommodating as well.  I've said it a hundred times, and I can never say it enough...membership has it's privileges. Sometimes those privileges are more than you can ask for.  I've also met some great people while attending these haunts, and made some life-long friends.
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »

well then im glad im a member ill have to make sure to let them know that i am when i go to a haunt because in these tough economic times theres nothing i could use more than privileges haha espcially with no job

Hearsegal81
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »

I'm planning on going to Busch Gardens Howl O scream in Williamsburg VA.... had a blast there two years ago, gonna try to get to some local haunts around my area this year specifically in the Richmond Va area... like bloodlake and Creepy hollow Smiley
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2009, 11:02:59 AM »

If I do not get to visit any other attraction, I will be going to Mountain of Terror!!!!!!!!!  My group had the best time there last year, and although you can't re-create the same experience, I'm more than game to see what they can do to us in  2009 Smiley  October hurry up and get here already...

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Slappy
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 11:05:29 AM »

Nice to see a familiar name back on the boards!  Yes, MoT was definitely a lot of fun this year, our group had a blast, too.
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 11:19:47 AM »

I'm still waiting for the invite to do a sleepover...

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Jump to: