November 23, 2017, 11:28:23 AM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: Going To Any Haunts this Oct...... 2013?  (Read 33536 times)
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »

Like I said I love this site, I love the frightseekers and I want to do what I can to help support the site and the group!
Plus I want to win tickets to some haunts this year Grin Grin

You can run, but you cannot hide
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 12:24:24 AM »

The mustang club that i belong to will be visiting some haunts this year. On the board are Spooky Woods, Woods of Terror, Original Hollywood Horror Show and Hacker House we haven't decided exactly which ones we will be visiting or when but I hope I myself can make it out to all of them.
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 02:33:40 PM »

Where are the frightseekers going to this season??

Slappy
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 03:10:47 PM »

I fully intend to make it to each and every featured haunt this year, plus some extra haunts here and there.  I'd really like to get an in-depth review for each featured haunt.
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »

Any haunt I visit will get a 110% in depth review from me and it will be posted all over the net

Slappy
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 10:19:34 AM »

Any haunt I visit will get a 110% in depth review from me and it will be posted all over the net

Haha, that sounds like a bad sports metaphor!  Just be gentle, even if you really disliked the haunt.  Different strokes for different folks, not everyone likes the same thing at a haunt.  If I remember correctly, we almost had a skirmish on here last year from a review, lol!
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »

Oh do not worry I will not bash anyone. I will give a full honest review, there will be no bashing/hate. It will be respectful and professional

shadowbunny

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 06:07:42 PM »

I plan to try and go to these:
(the ones with * mean I've been before and loved it)

X-Treme Fear
Hellanback Horror
midway wicked woods (aka Trail of Horror)
nightmare hotel
Haunted Hayride at Withers Gorge
Camp Fear
*hacker house
Hawfields Haunted Forest
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »

Did anyone go to Middlesex, NC last year...or planning to go this year?  Obviously, they are not a featured event, but I seen them in the area events section.  I believe the name is Slaughter House Horror Experience.  Any feedback appreciated.  I did not see a review listed for them in the NC threads.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
midnight

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »

Going to Haunted Pyramids again this year. It gets better every year.  Scarowinds was good last year too.  Thinking about  going to Hacker house, but I need to get a group to go with me.  Can't wait!!!
rita
A Little Haunted

Bat Sh*t Crazy

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2008, 05:57:19 PM »

Absolutely!  Last year, we thought HACKER HOUSE was the best... but we didn't make it to Spooky Woods or Woods of Terror.  We've done Haunted Mill and Campground Massacre (closer to where we live) for the last few years -- but we're willing to travel for an awesome scare!

I'm not ready to say goodbye...
Hearsegal81
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2008, 09:02:40 PM »

My hubby and I are going to try and tackle hacker house and spooky woods all in one night  Grin I have only one day available to come down to NC and that's Friday the 17th, I was gonna try and give each haunt it's own day like go to spookywoods on Thursday and go to Hacker House on Friday but I can't take three days off in a row b/c I have a wedding to attend in Lynchburg VA Saturday.... so Hopefully gettin to either one early enough I'll be able to go thru them both in one nite  Cheesy Lets cross our fingers hehe... but I'm excited and can't wait! Plus I get to stay in hotel in Greensboro for 25$ whoo hoo  Grin
scaremaster08
A Little Haunted

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »

any one ever go to boogerwoods, me and my friends never have time to make it out there, any reveiws?

GET SKEERED!!!!
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »

I have always wanted to go to boogerwoods but they always sell out and only do it 2 nights

scaremaster08
A Little Haunted

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »

i know!!  they should be open at least every weekend  in oct. Angry

GET SKEERED!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to: