November 24, 2017, 11:48:23 AM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Trail Update/progress  (Read 7447 times)
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« on: July 16, 2009, 08:58:17 PM »

I said I would keep updates on the progress of the trail as we plug along and I have been, to say the least slack about it....and a few other things trail related. But from here on out this will be the thread for updates and pictures. The only update for today is...IT WAS HOT IN TH HOUSE!!! found two busted cell phones and a naked picture of some girl, that looked as if her boyfriend took it....Anyone missing a picture??
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »

Well, I really want to give a long gory detail about the happenings on the trail, but there is still just a lot of meetings and knocking things down just to build it back up. I will say one thing, You can have so much fun using the remains of victims that ventured off the trail the previous year ....ahhh I love the smell of  rotted flesh in the morning Smiley
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »

ahhhh.. we, like a lot of other haunts are moving away from "Hollywood" monsters. But ...How can you not pay a little homage to Jason and Micheal on the heels of their triumphed return to the big screen ?
Terrorizer
Mostly Haunted

Dont Run

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »

There is always room for Michael and Jason! They are MAJOR Halloween icons.

Close your eyes and count to seven, when you wake you'll be in heaven.
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

There is always room for Michael and Jason! They are MAJOR Halloween icons.
I couldn't agree more. From a Haunt stand point, you want Original idea's and to make things your "Own' but I have come to learn that the General public wants to see a familiar face. They can't get enough of the(arguably) most famous baddies of horror.
Terrorizer
Mostly Haunted

Dont Run

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »

Aggreed. If you ask me, Halloween without the most famous faces of killers wouldnt be the same.

Close your eyes and count to seven, when you wake you'll be in heaven.
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 04:24:50 PM »

Oh, another weekend come and gone. Do other Haunts have the same problem  of working on a specific room or scene and finish it and it turns out NOT to be what you envisioned ? why does money and time always seem to work against you Sad Oh, well..it's always fun trying!!I guess you learn more from your mistakes than success. It just frustrating when you want to give the best that you can..such is life. Now if we could just speed up time and get Halloween here so we can have some real fun!!!!!
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 04:26:30 PM »

Oh, I'm still waiting for someone to claim them pictures!!  Grin
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »

yeah about those pictures... haha i cant wait to see the trail this year

MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »

yeah about those pictures... haha i cant wait to see the trail this year
lol!! just describe, her and you can have them back..You lucky, lucky guy Wink Well, I truly hope you enjoy us this year!!

MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 05:58:54 PM »

Well, It seems that all my Status updates have been somewhat negative, and I do apologize...But when prop orders were put in around april/may and were supposed to be in around July and THAN you find out they are not going to fill your order for some BS reason, it can be really frustrating... I can't stress enough how much I want this years trail to Rock you..But guess we go with plan B, on a lot of things Sad Sad Sad  ...BUT ..I think you'll get Rocked enough  Tongue  Even if I personally have to chase you all around with Nude pic's of my Mother -in-law Wink
Slappy
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 07:32:19 PM »

I don't think there's a haunt owner out there that has everything go his way, even the BIG guys.  I'm sure you'll do the best you can with what you have, and Midway will be as good, or better, as it always has been. 
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »

Most haunt owner always feel like they never have everything in order for their dream haunt. My opinion, you have to be a millionaire to build your dream haunt. Plus you would have to hire people year round to make major changes so you can keep your guest wondering if it will be the same year after year. Just try your best for what you have. Listen to your customers and see what they want. You always have next year.  Again, my opinion, your cast makes the haunt scary.

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »

Even if I personally have to chase you all around with Nude pic's of my Mother -in-law Wink
i love the place but uh i think ill skip on that one

Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 08:35:41 PM »

That is funny, but.........how did you come about the pic? Shocked Grin Huh

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: