November 21, 2017, 07:09:22 AM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ghost tours in Williamsburg, VA  (Read 4528 times)
src7795
A Little Haunted

« on: September 22, 2009, 09:26:48 AM »

Good morning!  My husband and I are going to Williamsburg, VA the second week in October.  We always try to do a ghost tour when we go on a vacation.  There are a couple in Williamsburg that I've been looking at.  Has anyone ever gone on one there?  Just curious!  I figured with all the history up there, this should be good!  Smiley

src7795
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »

I have not, but from what I've heard, you can't go wrong with a ghost tour in Williamsburg.  It's always touted as one of the most haunted towns in America.  When you do go, be sure to let us know how it was!
src7795
A Little Haunted

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »

Good afternoon, Frightseekers!  Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this one.  We actually went on 2 ghost tours while in Williamsburg, VA.  One was just your regular ghost tour with the lantern, which was good, but my favorite one was the "Ghosts Amoung Us" tour.  It wasn't a tour where they tell you stories about a particular ghost haunting a specific place, but we got to go inside 3 houses there and we heard 3 ghost stories.  Each house was very dimly lit with just a few candles which added to the creepiness and each lady telling the story was in period clothing and she stayed in character the whole time.  We heard 3 different stories from 3 different women and each one was great!  I highly recommend this one!  Oh, and Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens was TERRIFIC!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: