November 22, 2017, 12:43:23 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: And Good night...  (Read 2212 times)
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« on: November 01, 2009, 12:04:45 AM »

Well so comes the end to another Awesome haunt season. A big thank you! to all that came out and visited us and for making it a great  year. Big BIG changes are already in the works for next year for bigger and badder scares..as long as the prop makers cooperate next year Wink. I wanna wish the best to all of you fright seekers and remind you that it is only 364 more days until Halloween  Grin
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »

And a big "thank you" to yo, too, Midway.  I was out there Friday and had a great time as always.  And a very special thanks for the VIP treatment, it was awesome.  I'll post a review, hopefully get some more Frightseekers out there next year.
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »

And a big "thank you" to yo, too, Midway.  I was out there Friday and had a great time as always.  And a very special thanks for the VIP treatment, it was awesome.  I'll post a review, hopefully get some more Frightseekers out there next year.
You are most welcome..But I'm kind of perturbed at some of the staff..I told them to give you VCT(very cruel treatment Wink  ) not VIP..Gosh!!they need to learn their  xyz's better .

All kidding aside, it was awesome having you and Honey out..Just hate you made it through too fast for me to get my slappy Joe sandwich Sad
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: