November 25, 2017, 12:52:31 AM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Myers House  (Read 2182 times)
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« on: September 01, 2011, 08:44:31 PM »

http://www.myershousenc.com

I am planning on visiting The Myer House this year. It would be great if a group of the Frightseekers could all go and meet up.

Here is a little about them and the event:
3rd Annual Halloween Bash (Saturday, October 29, 2011)
The Halloween Bash is FREE and open to the public. No RSVP is necessary for this event - everyone is welcome to come! Events will include HALLOWEEN memorabilia giveaways, costume contests, a carved pumpkin contest, outdoor big screen movie showings of HALLOWEEN 4, NIGHT OF THE DEMONS, & MORE! (SEE BELOW FOR SCHEDULE OF EVENTS)
Movies will be projected on a 10'X20' movie screen in the front yard of The Myers House NC. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIRS, BLANKETS AND A FLASHLIGHT.

The Myers House - North Carolina is a life-size replica of the infamous Michael Myers house from John Carpenter's classic horror film HALLOWEEN. The house is located in rural Hillsborough, NC and is the personal residence of Kenny Caperton, Emily Currier and their two cats Loki and Siva.
Owner Kenny Caperton has been fascinated with all things Halloween since he was a little kid and grew up watching the 80's slasher flicks on late night cable television, but the blank pale face of serial killer Michael Myers stuck with him the most. Kenny's favorite film to this day is still the original 1978 HALLOWEEN. And in 2008, at the age of 26, he reached a point in his life were he was ready to stop paying rent and wanted to find a place of his own without the annoyance of landlords. For a lifelong fan of the HALLOWEEN series, visiting the original Myers House (yes, it's still standing!) in South Pasadena, California during the process of house-hunting can give you crazy ideas. So crazy they just might work ...that is how the Myers House NC came to be. So what could have been just another cookie cutter starter home for a young couple became a one-of-a-kind, life-sized tribute to a classic horror movie.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:49:46 PM by Sissyhaunt (previously Sabrina913) » Logged

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:22:08 PM »

That date is perfect! I will def do what I can to make it!

You can run, but you cannot hide
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »

We went to this last year, it was pretty cool.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: