November 20, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: USS North Carolina  (Read 4234 times)
Badger
Completely Haunted

« on: May 07, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »

One of the absolute creepiest places I've visited over the past few years is in Wilmington aboard the battleship USS North Carolina.   Not only did the show "Ghost Hunters" put the ship back on the map, but I had the opportunity to speak with the caretaker, Danny Bradshaw about his experiences.  After hearing some of the things that he has seen and heard,  I am convinced that it's haunted. 

I was walking the ship with a couple people last fall when I turned around and saw a shadow pass along the floor.  It was in a room that was known for paranormal activity and the woman I was walking the route with said that she had seen a shadow in that room several times.  What did I see?  Who knows...?

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 08:50:30 AM »

I was walking the ship with a couple people last fall when I turned around and saw a shadow pass along the floor.  It was in a room that was known for paranormal activity and the woman I was walking the route with said that she had seen a shadow in that room several times.  What did I see?  Who knows...?

Maybe the shadow was from a HUGE mosquitos, man they are terrible there!   LOL

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »

Maybe the shadow was from a HUGE mosquitos, man they are terrible there!   LOL

Good point...  Grin

trucker_77

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 07:17:01 PM »

That is a very good possibility.

trucker_77
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: