November 20, 2017, 09:26:16 PM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Excited...  (Read 1563 times)
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« on: September 22, 2011, 10:02:06 PM »

...I just wanted to say that all this extra activity on the site...even before October...makes me excited.  I love lurking around here and visiting the various conversations.  Like right now, I am hungry over reading about chicken stew, plus ready for some socializing around a bon or a barrel fire, not to mention having an intense urge to go to target and buy a skull, completely stoked to attend a haunt SOON after reading early reviews already posted, and trying to build myself up to watch a paranormal reality show that will no doubt give me night terrors.  AAAHHHHHH...loving me some nchaunts!!  see ya'll on the boards.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 10:53:51 PM »

I had to hold back at Target. Though we probably have plenty of Halloween decorations, supplies, etc. I always want everything I see!

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Slappy
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:25:20 AM »

Why hold back Radiant?  You can never have too many Halloween decoration.  For instance, I just bought a 7" plush Michael Myers doll from halloweenmovies.com.  It serves no purpose other than to remind me of my favorite time of the year!  And I got honey a skelenimal dressed up in a Halloween costume.  Why?  Cause it's Halloween!  I have yet to purchase any decorations this year, but I will.  I'll probably start decorating this Sunday.   I have already had a few bottles of different pumpkin ales.  We're planning a late fall backpacking trip.  I'm trying to get the Fright Team and Monster Tour organized.  Getting ready for Hacker House.  Looking forward to the apple festivals and Dixie Classic (so much!).  Watching horror movies (watched The Exorcist last night).  Posting on the forums, getting the warm clothes ready, getting make-up for Hacker House, and working 50+ hours a week.  But you know what?  I'm just as excited as nctrembley.  This is by far the best time of year and I wouldn't trade any of this for anything!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 02:53:53 PM »

Only holding back at Target....I to am looking forward to so much in the next 38 days.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 03:37:27 PM »

And if that wasn't enough, the leaves are starting to change...

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 08:14:12 PM »

i just recently bought 2 candelabras from BJ's warehouse, they are awesome, had to have a pair, already have them out and about in the house, by far my favorite purchase this year, and i am pretty sure i got them in august.  they are hefty and look authentic, oohhh the excitement continues.. btw, i am totally down for a fire ring or a myers house trip...just not on 10/29...having a huge halloween party that night so those hours are booked solid.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: